Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Can I get away with this? FARSCAPE PULSE PISTOL

• 2 Replies
Can I get away with this? FARSCAPE PULSE PISTOL
« on: Mar 04, 2016, 12:55 AM »
I have been marathoning Farscape recently, and I absolutely LOVE the series. It has a very swarz-ish feel to it in both story and aesthetics.

I saw THIS GUY up for grabs on etsy, its a Pulse Pistol resin kit from Farscape.

Perhaps with a different paint scheme (BASICALLY ANYTHING BUT MATTE BLACK) and a could greebs, you think it could work?

Just me and my medic..... She's all I need.

Rane Maldalay

• When all else fails, get a bigger hammer.
Re: Can I get away with this? FARSCAPE PULSE PISTOL
« Reply #1 on: Mar 04, 2016, 04:17 PM »
It'd be interesting to see this in a matte silver, like Jango's blasters.  But I think this one might be too recognizable as a Farscape pistol, despite Farscape not being in the front running anymore.  Granted, Winonna was an excellent pistol.  :D

Ye, though I walk through the valley of death, I shall fear no Evil.  For Evil cannot touch me through my armor, nor get close with my weapons.  I have no blind spots, for I have my vode to watch my back for me.  My feet are swift, my vengence just.  Let those who stand behind me be protected, those who stand beside me be loved... but most of all, let those who stand before me DIE.

Cin Vhe'rang

• No Kill Like Overkill
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Re: Can I get away with this? FARSCAPE PULSE PISTOL
« Reply #2 on: Mar 04, 2016, 09:01 PM »
There's a godawful amount of crossover when it comes to sci-fi fans.  It's far too recognizable without being changed substantially, which would defeat the point.  Skip it, or add it to your Crichton costume.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!