Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

My finished Jango Fett

• 47 Replies

Sith David

• Dovakiin the akaan cuyan
Re: My finished Jango Fett
« Reply #25 on: Apr 11, 2016, 01:44 PM »
Really want to know, how did you do the flamethrower tube up your sleeve? I love it! Btw Jango is my fav!

I'm Dovakiin the akaan cuyan, In Tampa Florida Buurenaar Verda Clan, I hunt with my vods to get the job done!

Current WIPs - Jango Westars http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=108405.0

Jango-N-TN

• Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 10 official invasions. Boba and Jango Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #26 on: Apr 11, 2016, 02:10 PM »
Really want to know, how did you do the flamethrower tube up your sleeve? I love it! Btw Jango is my fav!
The hose is connected to my gauntlet with a fitting and then it's connected by a clip that is sewn into the underside of my flightsuit.

501st “Infamous” Level Jango Fett BH-62950
Mid-SouthGarrison
MMCC- #1390 Bes’uliik Clan
MMCC “Canon” Brigade Member #266

Sith David

« Reply #27 on: Apr 11, 2016, 07:00 PM »
That's cool but how did u get an inside and out for the flight suit is what I'm asking?

I'm Dovakiin the akaan cuyan, In Tampa Florida Buurenaar Verda Clan, I hunt with my vods to get the job done!

Current WIPs - Jango Westars http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=108405.0

Jango-N-TN

• Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 10 official invasions. Boba and Jango Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #28 on: Apr 11, 2016, 07:04 PM »
That's cool but how did u get an inside and out for the flight suit is what I'm asking?
Do you mean the double sleeves? It's just a short sleeve sewn on the outside of the long sleeve.

Mid-SouthGarrison

Sith David

« Reply #29 on: Apr 12, 2016, 08:07 PM »
Awesome thanks, never thought about hat!  :P Looks like your enjoying yourself there Jango! Did you catch anymore bounties, or get revenge on Mace Windu? Just Kidding Love it dude! Like I said before between Jango and Boba, Jangois my favorite!

Jango-N-TN

« Reply #30 on: Apr 13, 2016, 02:46 PM »
Awesome thanks, never thought about hat!  :P Looks like your enjoying yourself there Jango! Did you catch anymore bounties, or get revenge on Mace Windu? Just Kidding Love it dude! Like I said before between Jango and Boba, Jangois my favorite!
Thanks! It's hard for me to pick my favorite. I just happen to choose Jango to do first. I've been doing research to build an ESB Boba. That's my next project.

Mid-SouthGarrison

Jango-N-TN

« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2016, 12:54 PM »
I trooped a Star Wars Night at a local ballpark and this picture is the reason we do this! I carried him around and danced with stormtroopers. You cannot imagine the smile that was under both of our helmets! Priceless

Mid-SouthGarrison

Raestin Ke'Varek

• Fortune favors the bold
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Repeat appearance in the invasion reports Celebration Orlando 2017 Shock Infantry Brigade Member Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2016, 01:02 PM »
Priceless!  :D

Mi'ix

• Ideals are peaceful. History is violent.
  • Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Brigades Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago Boba and Jango
« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2016, 05:02 PM »
This is an excellent build! Really, well done!

Legends - Protector 
Canon - ESB Boba Fett

Mandalorian Mercs Brigade Application Form

BH/TI/TS/MW 65041

Tra'cor Clan || M.V.S. #41|| M.A.B.E.L. #60 || 72 Official Invasions

Jango-N-TN

« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2016, 05:09 PM »
This is an excellent build! Really, well done!
Thank you sir! I'm constantly trying to improve it. Maybe I'll be satisfied one day!  ;D

Mid-SouthGarrison

Choruk Kar'ta

• Aliit ori'shya tal'din
« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2016, 02:41 AM »
This build is perfect :D If I had the skills I would do a canon character :D but for now I'll keep it with my own things haha

Burc'ya vaal burk'yc, burc'ya veman

Jango-N-TN

« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2016, 03:45 PM »
I had to share this! Had fun trooping this weekend! I even got to spend some quality time with my unaltered one!!!
https://youtu.be/xSLZuTYmEfE

Mid-SouthGarrison

Choruk Kar'ta

• Aliit ori'shya tal'din
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2016, 05:48 PM »
hahaha nice vod! I laughed to hard  :P :P :P sharing this on the clan page :P

Jango-N-TN

« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2016, 05:50 PM »
hahaha nice vod! I laughed to hard  :P :P :P sharing this on the clan page :P
Share away! It's not very often that we get to have playground adventures anymore. You know, after blind guys with boat paddles and Jedi's who take burning their robes way too serious!!!

Mid-SouthGarrison

Choruk Kar'ta

• Aliit ori'shya tal'din
« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2016, 05:56 PM »
Share away! It's not very often that we get to have playground adventures anymore. You know, after blind guys with boat paddles and Jedi's who take burning their robes way too serious!!!

wait what :o did I miss something? blind guys, jedi's burning there robes?  :P

Jango-N-TN

« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2016, 07:26 PM »
wait what :o did I miss something? blind guys, jedi's burning there robes?  :P
Yes! Boba was knocked in the Sarlac Pit by Han with a boat paddle, who was blind at the time from Carbonite sickness. Jango used his flame thrower on Mace Windu on the upper level of the arena and burnt his Jedi robe then was later decapitated on the arena floor.

Mid-SouthGarrison

Choruk Kar'ta

• Aliit ori'shya tal'din
« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2016, 03:52 AM »
oooooo wauw hahahah the movies :D I thought in real life there were cray people like this XD

Kavryn Falco

• I am the advice ninja
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Repeat appearance in the invasion reports Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Celebration Chicago Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2016, 10:53 AM »
I had to share this! Had fun trooping this weekend! I even got to spend some quality time with my unaltered one!!!
https://youtu.be/xSLZuTYmEfE

That is beautiful, you should post that in the Lounge ;D

Kotyc solus guyani, a mirdala solus shukala.
The strong one survives, but the clever one conquers.

Build & upgrades | Hurty things | K.O.V.A. #15 | M.A.R.S #7

Jango-N-TN

« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2016, 11:37 PM »
That is beautiful, you should post that in the Lounge ;D
Thanks! I will get that over there!

Mid-SouthGarrison

Jango-N-TN

« Reply #44 on: Dec 04, 2016, 07:46 PM »
Haven't post on this in awhile but I totally redone my chest armor and added a more accurate vest from Loanstar. His work is amazing. Just wanted to share.

Mid-SouthGarrison

Obalon

• My salvation is my weapon
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #45 on: Dec 04, 2016, 08:53 PM »
Amazing upgrade. I never even noticed before!

Obalon Bralor Valus

Jango-N-TN

« Reply #46 on: Feb 01, 2017, 09:43 PM »
Had some glamour shots taken this past weekend.

Mid-SouthGarrison

Jaegun Clark

• #ISCsAreMandosToo
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions. Repeat appearance in the invasion reports
« Reply #47 on: Feb 02, 2017, 09:57 PM »
Lookin' awesome mate!

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!