Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Merc Bounty App

• 12 Replies

Naakla Alor

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Merc Bounty App
« on: Dec 19, 2015, 11:43 PM »
Ok, so I have been playing around with the idea of creating an App for my windows phone. Simple menu system to scroll through preset bounties and all. Then, my buddy (Mark) says to me how about an app for the public so people could take a picture of their friend and enter some info and submit it to us  (the mercs) and we will be able to obtain the bounty at said Con or such.

So... I am calling all coders out there... lets make this happen :)

I am currently in school for Computer Info Systems, and have a little coding background.
looking for more knowledgeable coders.

any feed back helps!

Thanks all,

Fred

Saz

• Hodor'alor
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Special Operations Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Best Blaster - Official Member with best looking Verpine Shatter Rifle Order of the Ori'Ramikad
Re: Merc Bounty App
« Reply #1 on: Dec 21, 2015, 03:49 PM »
I think the first thing you need to do is discuss this with the Technical Officer Thaxos, as they may already have plans.

The other thing I feel you really need to take into account is photography copyright.

Helmet builder and custom Maker, PM me for details or click here.

ITYS Counter now at 177.

Naakla Alor

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #2 on: Dec 21, 2015, 03:59 PM »
Of course copyright has been considered. Thank you for pointing me at the person to talk to, I just posted here to get the idea out there.

Thanks for the info.

« Reply #3 on: Jan 05, 2016, 12:41 PM »
Definitely following this as this is something that I was going to ask, myself! I love this group  ;D

Straka Zulu

• Ke nu'chayaiki ni, gar kar'tayli ner bora...
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 25 official invasions. Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #4 on: Feb 15, 2016, 12:49 PM »
Has there been any updates? The Windows format is lacking apps like this.

MMCC # 1126, W.B. #000 (founder), MAJIC #152, M5SP #19, L.O.B. #5, S.O.S. #007, MIB #13, QMU Support #44, Draluram #006

Cyrus Ulto

• Kaden'runi
  • Awards 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Repeat appearance in the invasion reports Award for 25 official invasions. Mobile Engineers Brigade Member Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #5 on: Feb 18, 2016, 11:20 AM »
Also interested if there has been any updates.

Malek Dair

• Ratiin ba'balut oya!
« Reply #6 on: Feb 18, 2016, 11:43 AM »
This is a rad idea!

Armour Thread: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=94290.0

Helmet Thread (COMPLETED): http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=95445.0

Soft Parts: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=107583.0

Gauntlets: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=114126.0

Education and armor, self defense, our tribe, our language and Our Leader All help us Survive

M.V.S. #29
B.O.M.B. #65
B.o.B.B. #009

Raestin Ke'Varek

• Fortune favors the bold
  • Awards Repeat appearance in the invasion reports Award for 10 official invasions. Celebration Orlando 2017 Shock Infantry Brigade Member Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #7 on: Mar 24, 2016, 02:15 PM »
I think the first thing you need to do is discuss this with the Technical Officer Thaxos, as they may already have plans.

For anyone following this, Saz is correct.  The tech team is currently looking at options for this.  Stay tuned!!  :D

Arno Kal-Torra

• If your good at something, Never do it for free.
« Reply #8 on: Mar 24, 2016, 10:31 PM »
For anyone following this, Saz is correct.  The tech team is currently looking at options for this.  Stay tuned!!  :D

Awesome can't wait!!

Cyrus Ulto

• Kaden'runi
  • Awards 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Repeat appearance in the invasion reports Award for 25 official invasions. Mobile Engineers Brigade Member Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #9 on: Mar 25, 2016, 12:00 AM »
Still super impatient but practicing patience.

Straka Zulu

• Ke nu'chayaiki ni, gar kar'tayli ner bora...
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 25 official invasions. Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #10 on: Mar 25, 2016, 12:02 AM »
PLEASE, have them keep Windows phone in mind! :P

MMCC # 1126, W.B. #000 (founder), MAJIC #152, M5SP #19, L.O.B. #5, S.O.S. #007, MIB #13, QMU Support #44, Draluram #006

Kal'Verec

• Strive to be better.
  • Awards Family events 15+ clan level invasions Award for 25 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #11 on: Mar 28, 2016, 10:00 PM »
PLEASE, have them keep Windows phone in mind! :P
Our blessing is our curse....:P

| Enby. They/them. Please respect pronouns. | Aliit Ori'shya Taldin |

gaataylir vorpan

• ori'buyce, kih'kovid
« Reply #12 on: Apr 01, 2016, 09:48 PM »
love this!!!!

ori'buyce, kih'kovid

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!