Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Questions on the jet pack

• 4 Replies

Cy'Mur

• Awards 40+ hrs Charity
Questions on the jet pack
« on: Mar 26, 2016, 10:36 PM »
Do you need a backplate with a jetpack/backpack? Or can that take the place of a backplate?

MMCC                 #1687
S.P.A.R.C.K.        #21
Chrome Dome   #009

Backplate addition
http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=127177.0

Avidem

• ba'slanar nayc vod bat te kyrbej
Re: Questions on the jet pack
« Reply #1 on: Mar 26, 2016, 11:15 PM »
I believe it has to be attached to a backplate.

Ref Al'drann

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Award for 25 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #2 on: Mar 27, 2016, 01:18 AM »
Any sort of backplate replacement has to convincingly hide the absence of a backplate. Based on my experience with jetpacks and knowing how much of the back they leave exposed, I don't see that as a possibility.

Vinthiz

• Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. 15+ clan level invasions 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #3 on: Mar 27, 2016, 03:05 AM »
I was able to get approved with a jetpack without a back plate, however I also have a wrap around plate coming off of the bottom of my pack that might have helped with that. So it is possible, but like Ref said, it has to be done right

"Nice blaster, it's a start. So what do you do with your free hand? Fix your hair, strike a pose, or is your aim so shaky you need two?" -Gen Vizla

Ref Al'drann

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Award for 25 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #4 on: Mar 27, 2016, 03:26 AM »
Vinthiz's jetpack is much larger than a Boba or Jango jetpack so that was a the main factor.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!