Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Gar Kyr'am MK III (pic heavy)

• 10 Replies

Dar'manda

• Awards Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 50 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances
Gar Kyr'am MK III (pic heavy)
« on: Apr 01, 2016, 01:12 PM »
I don't think I have ever even posted here so here we go.  This is the kit as of early march 2016.  New upgrade again are in the works.

GK MK III

Tal Akaan

• “Death...he comes for us all. Greet him fiercely.”
Re: Gar Kyr'am MK III (pic heavy)
« Reply #1 on: Apr 02, 2016, 12:18 AM »
Vod, I'm loving your kit! And those gaunts are truly epic!  :o. Well done Sir, well done.

Kris Jasra

• "A womprat could pilot better than you" Jaxx Jasra
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
« Reply #2 on: Apr 02, 2016, 08:40 AM »
Looking good.
Just be careful that your shnees don't slip down too far - they're looking far lower than your knees in the first set of shots.

Vi ram'or te'prudiise. Gotal par akaan, vi jatnese be te jatnese. Bal cuun kote o'r gar tal.

The only safe way to take out Kris would be with an orbital bombardment.... and even then your chances of surviving are only 50:50

Dar'manda

• Awards Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 50 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances
« Reply #3 on: Apr 02, 2016, 01:15 PM »
Looking good.
Just be careful that your shnees don't slip down too far - they're looking far lower than your knees in the first set of shots.

yeah my knees pop out when I bend them.  :) I have knee issues at times so I have to move them down so I can bend a bit more :D

Obalon

• My salvation is my weapon
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #4 on: Apr 06, 2016, 10:33 AM »
yeah my knees pop out when I bend them.  :) I have knee issues at times so I have to move them down so I can bend a bit more :D

I see what you mean.

Love this, it really says mean all over it. Nice kit dude!

Obalon Bralor Valus

Avidem

• ba'slanar nayc vod bat te kyrbej
« Reply #5 on: Apr 06, 2016, 05:19 PM »
Those grenade rounds look familar.

Winknatya

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #6 on: Apr 07, 2016, 04:22 PM »
Just for my own education.  Aren't those grenades a little to realistic?  They look like almost completely unmodded versions of 40mm grenade rounds.

I would think that those would be a no no at almost any troop as they could be mistaken for live rounds.

Wink

Avidem

• ba'slanar nayc vod bat te kyrbej
« Reply #7 on: Apr 07, 2016, 06:10 PM »
They are a bit heavy, but if you turn then around you can see where they were welded.

Dar'manda

« Reply #8 on: Apr 08, 2016, 03:27 PM »
they are actually surplus grenade rounds :) but with custom caps on them :)

« Reply #9 on: Apr 13, 2016, 06:14 PM »
Pics look cool as hell.

Dar'manda

« Reply #10 on: Apr 17, 2016, 01:32 PM »

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!