Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Kyran's WIP Soft Parts

• 0 Replies

Kyran

Kyran's WIP Soft Parts
« on: Apr 04, 2016, 11:01 PM »

The mando Maker for my kit. Doesn't show all the pieces I want to use, but its a general outline of what I want in terms of color. Though the red I'm getting is more bright, then say the crimson or maroon that the Mando Maker came out as.

(Please excuse the bathroom shot, and Pajamas. Its night here, and taking a picture in my room will pretty much showcase it *cough*the mess*cough* so >.>)

So these are the shots I have so far of my soft parts. I had a pair of coveralls before but weren't the right size and I sent them in for an exchange. Anyways the top is one of the recent ones, showcasing the belt and Y-Harness I have. The second is the belt laid out and the Red Sash I was thinking of using. But if I don't use the Duster, I'll have to run and find a black one since it's only a few degrees off the coveralls and it disappears when its not sitting on top of the duster.

The next one is the thigh rig I currently have hanging from my belt. Designed for a Westar 35 pistol. Nothing on the right leg yet, but it'll either be some pouches or another holster.

The last shot is the Duster I'm still debating on using, or turning into a Kama by cutting it around the waist, and using the left over materials for the waistband. I've already taken off the sleeves and hemmed them, but I don't know if I'll be able to fit the shoulder pads through or if the coat will mess with the shape of the vest. I still need to cut the buttons off and sew up the button holes. Probably remove the pockets as well. It's pretty much the same style as the forest Camo long coat Han Solo wore on Endor, so hopefully there won't be any issue with it not fitting into canon.

So thoughts advice etc is very welcome.

« Last Edit: Apr 05, 2016, 12:17 AM by Kyran » Logged

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!