Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Phone holder

• 2 Replies

Sar Quul

• Opportunities multiply as they are seized.
Phone holder
« on: Apr 08, 2016, 10:31 AM »
Is it possible to make a phone holder/case on my gauntlet? I didn't see anything about it on the requirements but I wasn't sure if it was frowned apon or if it was something I could do.

Courage, above all things, is the first quality of a warrior.
-----
Mando Name: Caden Vel'tink

ConDar Ward

• Al'jurir be Ori'ramikad
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions. Celebration Orlando 2017
Re: Phone holder
« Reply #1 on: Apr 08, 2016, 10:41 AM »
Is it possible to make a phone holder/case on my gauntlet? I didn't see anything about it on the requirements but I wasn't sure if it was frowned apon or if it was something I could do.

As long as this is Followed ...  ;)

From Modern CRL's :
No contemporary technology unless hidden or cleverly disguised.  (Examples:  Exposed IPods, Iphones, Cell phones, Calculators, PDAs, or Palm devices)

MMCC-#0059 /M.A.- 001 /M.A.D.- 067 /ALUMINATI -013
 Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum - Remo Jadd - 0267

Arno Kal-Torra

• If your good at something, Never do it for free.
Re: Phone holder
« Reply #2 on: Apr 08, 2016, 10:43 AM »
A couple people have pulled it off, check out the gauntlets section and look at some of what other people have done.:)

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!