Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Flight suit with Chelsea boots

• 3 Replies

Bilko1996

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 15+ invasions in 2017 Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017
Flight suit with Chelsea boots
« on: May 05, 2016, 02:06 PM »
Hey guys I recently got Chelsea boots, and I was wondering what you guys think about me with the flight suit and boots together? Would I need to tailor the bottom of the flight suit?

Havelock

• I probably have a link for that.
  • Awards Celebration Anaheim 2022 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
Re: Flight suit with Chelsea boots
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2016, 07:23 PM »
It looks like the flight suit is pretty big on you overall.  I'd think you'll definitely want to shorten the legs. And the boots will work just fine.   :)

"Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness."  - Terry Pratchett
Have you explored all that the Royal War College of Mandalore has to offer?

Reyn Vok'chi

• Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2016, 08:53 PM »
Chelsea boots work really well with a flightsuit. What works Reaaaally well is if you sew elastic 'stirrups' to the bottom of the leg and make spats for the boots.

Vorir Gah'Kurs

• Ruus'amoose
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 40% increase or more 40+ hrs Charity 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2016, 10:49 AM »
I went with a flight suit similar to yours and did have to get it tailored. You don't want too much extra material and should still be comfortable to move in.

Reyn also posted a great piece which I'm working on for my own!

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!