Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Leg Holster

• 2 Replies

Ajoliveira

• Proud Member of the Mandalorian Mercs Costume Club
  • Awards 40% increase or more 15+ clan level invasions
Leg Holster
« on: May 28, 2016, 02:41 AM »
Hi vods,

Not sure if this is the right spot to ask for advice but may I use this?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B017H02DNW/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=AIDLTZLZTG6RV

Ty in advance  ;D

Tried to copy the image to desktop but doesnt allowed

KOVA #0022 | M.A.R.S #52 | M.V.S #52

Vraeden

• Awards Award for 50 official invasions. 2016 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Medic Brigade Member
Re: Leg Holster
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2016, 03:33 PM »
Nylon holsters are fine to use as long as you remove/cover any tags, logos and brand names.

A lot of people prefer the look of leather or canvas, but holsters like that are easily available and inexpensive.  Plus adjustable ones are easier to fit around non-standard sized blasters.

Your armor tells your story.

West Virginia's First Merc
Medic Brigade
OM #876, BMC #10, TASK Force #11, M5 #29, BMG #3, KMB #36

Submit your Brigades application

Ajoliveira

• Proud Member of the Mandalorian Mercs Costume Club
  • Awards 40% increase or more 15+ clan level invasions
Re: Leg Holster
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2016, 07:46 PM »
Nylon holsters are fine to use as long as you remove/cover any tags, logos and brand names.

A lot of people prefer the look of leather or canvas, but holsters like that are easily available and inexpensive.  Plus adjustable ones are easier to fit around non-standard sized blasters.

Hi Vraeden ty so much for the feed-back   ;D
I loved so much if i was able to apply this to the armor  ;D plus, like you said and agree 100%, they are adjustable and easier to me to fit it to the leg/armor  ;D
Of course, i need to be an OM first  ;D :laugh: but my head is into the brigades, in the future i will try to apply and this holster is a good piece in order to achieve that,I really hope my building will go well and that all my effort , coupled with my dream , make it possible  ;D

KOVA #0022 | M.A.R.S #52 | M.V.S #52

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!