Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Table Sign Ups

• 28 Replies

Yutah

• Proud Wearer of a Lonewolf Helmet, blank #6
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Celebration Orlando 2017 Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions 2016
Table Sign Ups
« on: Jun 28, 2016, 02:15 PM »
I received confirmation for our table and can begin sign ups. We need two Official Members for each two hour block of time. Being in armor is not required, but it is awesome and appreciated. If not in kit, please wear some type of club shirt,patch vest, etc. so we can be easily identified as a group. Come prepared to talk to the crowds and sell others on how awesome it is being a Merc.

Friday

10-12
1. Yutah
2. Solus Raam

12-2
1. C1RCA
2. Ba'kuri

2-4
1. Zerxus
2. Batnor

4-6
1. Tier
2. Pyromastermuaddib

6-8
1. Andalore the Unit
2. NegativeEleven

Saturday

10-12
1.Parade
2.Parade

12-2
1. Jarus Cro
2. Yorick

2-4
1. Dexa
2. Mavik

4-6
1. Naakoya Naast
2. Siyamak Vandee

6-8
1. Andalore the Unit
2. C1RCA

Sunday

9-11
1. Andalore the Unit
2.  Vraeden

11-1
1. crosscrb13
2. dak'win

1-3
1. Blackdugal
2. Pinochio

3-5
1. Lawnknome
2. Astralrayne

5-7
1. Misstori
2. Jarus Cro

Monday

10-12
1. Itolia
2. Ihala

« Last Edit: Aug 30, 2016, 06:45 AM by Yutah » Logged

Zerxus Dral

• Leader of merriment
  • Awards 40+ hrs Charity 40+ hrs of charity work recorded Celebration Orlando 2017 Award for 25 official invasions. Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions
Re: Table Sign Ups
« Reply #1 on: Jun 28, 2016, 02:36 PM »
Sign me and Batnor up for 2-4 on Friday.

C1RCA

• name the target and it shall die
  • Awards Celebration Orlando 2017 Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #2 on: Jun 28, 2016, 04:23 PM »
12-2 Friday please

C

Vraeden

• Awards Award for 50 official invasions. 2016 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Medic Brigade Member
« Reply #3 on: Jun 28, 2016, 10:27 PM »
I'll take Sunday from 1-3 PM

Your armor tells your story.

West Virginia's First Merc
Medic Brigade
OM #876, BMC #10, TASK Force #11, M5 #29, BMG #3, KMB #36

Submit your Brigades application

Mavik

• Awards Award for 75 official invasions. EnviroOps Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #4 on: Jul 05, 2016, 01:37 PM »
You can put Dexa and I down for 2-4 Saturday.

misstori

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #5 on: Jul 11, 2016, 12:16 PM »
I can do sunday, 5-7,(I'm assuming that's right before the con crawl starts?)

Bit by bit,
Putting it together...
Piece by Piece-
Only way to make a work of art.
Every moment makes a contribution,
Every little detail plays a part.
Having just a vision's no solution,
Everything depends on execution:
Putting it together-
That's what counts!

Yutah

• Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Celebration Orlando 2017 Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions 2016
« Reply #6 on: Jul 11, 2016, 06:31 PM »
Correct, the crawl is at 8.

Jarus Cro

• I reject your reality, and substitute my own!!!
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #7 on: Jul 13, 2016, 02:03 PM »
I'll take the 12-2 after the parade again, and the 5-7 on Sunday.

"Guns run out of ammo, and then all you got is an elaborate little piece of junk that don't kill nothing.  Knives on the other hand never run outta ways to kill.  Remember, a knife always cuts.  Always."  -Jarus Cro-
 MAJIC 007
 MERC 0535

Mandalore the Uniter

• Herder of Cats
  • Uniting the Faithful.
  • Awards Celebration Chicago Celebration Orlando 2017 Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #8 on: Jul 26, 2016, 03:52 PM »
6-8pm on Friday & Saturday
3-5pm on Sunday

These "may" change depending on my panel times...but I will update it accordingly.

I had an awesome sig once, till Photobucket killed it. *frownyface*

Solus Raam

• Sukwee Vawd
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions 267th Rapid Assault Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos
« Reply #9 on: Jul 26, 2016, 04:53 PM »
I'll take Friday 10-12 with you Sam.

NegativeEleven

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #10 on: Jul 29, 2016, 01:53 AM »
I'd like a shift. I came by early on Friday last year to sign up and all slots were gone. Not sure when yet because I'm still getting schedules from my other costume groups. Also, I don't have any official merch to wear besides my kit. I could make myself something unofficial with heat transfer vinyl and the Talon Clan logo, I suppose. 

I will happily hang around the table in armor before the crawl on Sunday (when my neighbors have signed up for duty). I felt like an idiot for missing it last year, getting in my armor just in time to catch up to everyone at the party.

Probably not the place to ask this, but I saw in the parade post that it's only official members this year... does that apply to the crawl? My girlfriend's armor is just about done, but I don't think she'll get her application in till mid september. I know there were a few unofficial kits there last year.

« Last Edit: Jul 29, 2016, 04:33 AM by NegativeEleven » Logged
MMCC - #1151 "El Evan" Modern Era
             - MVS #61
501st Legion
   - TB-11110 Biker Scout
   - BH-11110 RotJ Boba Fett
The Finest (G.I.Joe Costume Club)
   - Viper
   - Copperhead
   - Lamprey

pyromastermuaddib

• Dark Smokepuncher
  • Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017 Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #11 on: Jul 29, 2016, 09:30 AM »
Tier and I will do friday 4-6

I would just like everyone to know that I suck... And that I'm a girl... And I like ribbons in my hair... And I want to kiss all the boys.

Yutah

« Reply #12 on: Jul 29, 2016, 10:49 AM »
The crawl is open to all. If you don't have any official club swag to wear, any Star Wars shirt will do.  8)

Itolia Ulik'vhett

• Meh ni eyayti, ke'viini sosolyc
  • Awards 40+ hrs of Charity Work Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #13 on: Aug 02, 2016, 11:18 AM »
Ihala and I will take Monday morning.

OM #1140
M.V.S. #16
M.A.R.S. #9
Oribru Akaata #14

Lawnknome824

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #14 on: Aug 04, 2016, 04:46 PM »
I think Astralrayn and I could do Sunday 3-5 pending any stuff on the con schedule doesnt screw it up.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!