Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

From the bottom up...

• 1 Replies
From the bottom up...
« on: Jul 26, 2016, 04:58 PM »
So, I'm planning on starting my costume one payday hits, and I've got a source of free sintra for my armour sorted. As the armours not going to be a huge cost, I figured I'd start from the soft parts and work outwards, as they'll take the most money to put together. I've seen a flight suit I want to get, as it looks pretty cool, but I thought I should check here as to whether it is deifnitely usable before I go ahead and get it. I know its going to need some work doing to it, but I like the colour, and I like the neck fastening to it as well...

Karl Dha'Werda

• MMCC Karl & Rex Dha'Werda and TDE#388
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Repeat appearance in the invasion reports Most invasions trooped in 2017 Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: From the bottom up...
« Reply #1 on: Jul 26, 2016, 07:46 PM »
So, I'm planning on starting my costume one payday hits, and I've got a source of free sintra for my armour sorted. As the armours not going to be a huge cost, I figured I'd start from the soft parts and work outwards, as they'll take the most money to put together. I've seen a flight suit I want to get, as it looks pretty cool, but I thought I should check here as to whether it is deifnitely usable before I go ahead and get it. I know its going to need some work doing to it, but I like the colour, and I like the neck fastening to it as well...

Hey Vod, double posting in not allowed on the forum.  Use the "modify" button to combine your posts together, see here. (Section 3.3 -Double Posts - Please refrain from posting immediately after yourself, also known as 'double posting'. .If no one has replied use the "modify" button to update your post). 

As long as your flight suit matches top and bottom without patterns you should be fine.  You'll need to remove all the pockets and note that some of the flight suit will be covered by your flak vest.  Not sure about the lower legs.

Fair warning I like to take pictures and I've written a novel, so be prepared for both.
Karl Dha'Werda Facebook
Oyu'baat Clan
OM Troops: 58
Mandalorian WIP
Late Crusader kit
B.E.A.R.D.S#137|Mando Rider#038|ALUMINATI#036 FMM|MLCS#026|Oribru Akaata#54|MVS#100

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!