Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Question on hanging loincloths from belt

• 6 Replies

Hiryu02

• Awards Award for 25 official invasions. 6 or more Education Points in a single year.
Question on hanging loincloths from belt
« on: Aug 10, 2016, 12:14 PM »
Greetings all,

Just wanted to ask for a bit of clarification in regards to wearing loincloths. I know that you have your girth belt, and your ammo belt/pouch/holsters belt.

If you are wearing a front and back loincloth, are you supposed to hang or attach it to one of the two main belts, or do you need a third belt to thread the belt through?

Any advice is appreciated.

« Last Edit: Aug 10, 2016, 01:05 PM by Hiryu02 » Logged
"The Cabal centurion opened up on her at point-blank, and we heard the most fearsome sound. She was laughing." - Monitor Type 2 Titan armor

"Only the armor lasts" - RC 8015, Fi Skirata
OM#2184

The Bearded Mando

• Run if you must, but you will only die tired.
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Re: Question on hanging loincloths from belt
« Reply #1 on: Aug 11, 2016, 12:52 PM »
The way i have seen many loincloths mounted is to attach them to the back of your girth belt. Thats the way i have mine.

Hiryu02

• Awards Award for 25 official invasions. 6 or more Education Points in a single year.
« Reply #2 on: Aug 11, 2016, 12:55 PM »
The way i have seen many loincloths mounted is to attach them to the back of your girth belt. Thats the way i have mine.

Thank you. Is it ever acceptable to hang the loincloth from an outer belt? Like the ammo belt?

If not that's perfectly fine, just curious.

"The Cabal centurion opened up on her at point-blank, and we heard the most fearsome sound. She was laughing." - Monitor Type 2 Titan armor

OM#2184

Ref Al'drann

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Award for 25 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #3 on: Aug 11, 2016, 05:34 PM »
Yes, as long as it's worn under the belt and not wrapped or draped over it.

Ziike

• If you run, you'll only die tired.
« Reply #4 on: Aug 26, 2016, 09:54 AM »
I'm thinking about wrapping a long strip of cloth around and letting both ends hang in front to work as the loin cloth. Thus combining the girth belt and loin cloth in one piece. Nothing I've read suggests this would be an issue.

Hiryu02

« Reply #5 on: Aug 26, 2016, 10:03 AM »
That's also an interesting idea for the combo. Would be unique look.

OM#2184

Edwacoo

• Maaaan if you seen this.....
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #6 on: Aug 26, 2016, 10:54 AM »
I made a belt loop in the fabric for my loin cloth, I wear mine over my belt buckle.

Edwacoo Akic
Clan Nexu
MMCC# 1461
Mid West Garrison RC/TK# 14615
Aliit Ori'shya Tal'din
I'm Just a Simple Man Trying To Make My Way In the Universe

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!