Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Gauntlet-Mounted Screen?

• 1 Replies
Gauntlet-Mounted Screen?
« on: Sep 10, 2016, 02:28 PM »
Su cuy'gar! I'm Dral "Jero" Tor, and this is my first post ;D.  I was wondering if I could Build a case for my phone that would be mounted to the inside of my right gauntlet. I don't think I need any help with designing or building it, I was just unsure about if that would be allowed for entrance into the Mercs (which is still 2 1/2 years away, so no rush :P)

Thanks,
                                                                                                                                  Dral Tor

Jerek Darr

• Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
Re: Gauntlet-Mounted Screen?
« Reply #1 on: Sep 10, 2016, 05:30 PM »
Short answer,  yes. Just be sure the housing disguises the actual phone so aa not to be readily identifiable.

M.A.B.E.L #007
M.A. #10
EMTS#072

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!