Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Shemagh acceptable as loin cloth?

• 5 Replies

wmmbuzzkill

• Awards 40% increase or more Special Operations Brigade Member Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Shemagh acceptable as loin cloth?
« on: Aug 23, 2016, 07:42 PM »
As title says, wondering if a Shemagh would be acceptable to be used as a loin cloth

Briks

• War Wolf
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Re: Shemagh acceptable as loin cloth?
« Reply #1 on: Aug 23, 2016, 11:54 PM »
As title says, wondering if a Shemagh would be acceptable to be used as a loin cloth

No, it is too recognizable as such, even as a neck scarf it may potentially be denied due to its earthy appearance.

MMCC Member: # 1195

When I'm finished...You're gonna be glad no one was here to watch you DIE.

My Original Armor  http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=85524.0

Raestin Ke'Varek

• Fortune favors the bold
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Repeat appearance in the invasion reports Celebration Orlando 2017 Shock Infantry Brigade Member Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #2 on: Aug 24, 2016, 09:16 AM »
Pretty much exactly what Briks said.  They're just too easily identified, and are being extremely scrutinized on apps now, most of them we ask to be removed. 

JAMMando

• Gal, ori'skraan, riduur, yaim' dab'ika.
« Reply #3 on: Aug 24, 2016, 04:58 PM »
What about for a sash in place of a girth belt underneath a weapons belt?

Jatne manda,

Jamer Rastik
JAMMando

Raestin Ke'Varek

• Fortune favors the bold
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Repeat appearance in the invasion reports Celebration Orlando 2017 Shock Infantry Brigade Member Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #4 on: Aug 25, 2016, 08:48 AM »
What about for a sash in place of a girth belt underneath a weapons belt?

To save you any headache of it possibly getting kicked back, my advice would be to stay away from shemaghs completely.

JAMMando

• Gal, ori'skraan, riduur, yaim' dab'ika.
« Reply #5 on: Aug 29, 2016, 12:13 PM »
To save you any headache of it possibly getting kicked back, my advice would be to stay away from shemaghs completely.

Thank you vode. That will save me for the future as I did consider this at one point. I'm sure there are other fabrics that I will be able to find.

Jatne manda,

Jamer Rastik
JAMMando

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!