Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

nomex flight gloves

• 5 Replies
nomex flight gloves
« on: Sep 08, 2016, 03:06 PM »
Are these ok to use. they go far up on the arm

Satayi'r

• Unofficial Palalorian / Janitorlorian.
Re: nomex flight gloves
« Reply #1 on: Sep 08, 2016, 03:11 PM »
Are these ok to use. they go far up on the arm

Heyo!

I think people would have a better idea of what you are talking about if you could provide a picture, assuming you are asking about your kit going for OM.

"Par Manda'yaim, par cuun vod, o'r kaysh gai solus."

This is why mandos never make it past middle aged, isn't it? Not the bounty hunting. Unsafe hardware use.

Reginmund

• Gar taldin ni jaonyc; gar sa buir, ori'wadaas'la
« Reply #2 on: Sep 09, 2016, 03:19 PM »
In general nomex flight gloves are okay to use. But post a picture of them, or a link to them online so people can give you a solid yes or no on the exact pair you are talking about.

C.A. #67 | M.A. #160 | M.A.D. #69 | M.A.R.S. #64 |M.L.C.S. #32 | VABS
« Reply #3 on: Sep 10, 2016, 12:23 PM »
Here is the picture of the gloves[/URL]     [/img

« Last Edit: Sep 10, 2016, 04:16 PM by Dulavjo » Logged

Draigas

• I am the storm.
« Reply #4 on: Sep 11, 2016, 10:54 PM »
Same gloves I use on my first kit, mounted the armor right to the back of the glove on them.

Echo Darklighter

• No Kill Like Overkill
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #5 on: Sep 15, 2016, 01:24 AM »
I go so far as to call them an ideal alternative to the canon-recognized gloves that Boba wears, while still keeping the two-tone aesthetic.  I've worn them with both of my kits; the longer glove helps to reduce rubbing of my gauntlets on my arms (steel gauntlets tend to rub, even when well-done).

Yeah, use those, assuming the color works with your kit.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!