Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Beastie bits?

• 0 Replies
Beastie bits?
« on: Oct 22, 2016, 02:13 AM »
For the costume I'm planning, I was wanting to include various bits of some of the nastier creatures in the star wars universe. One that I find particularly interesting is the Terentatek. I'd really like to include some terentatek teeth on my costume somewhere, perhaps carved into a hilt for a Beskad or vibroknife. Since my costume will be a Mando turned sith, It might also be interesting to include it somewhere on the lightsaber, perhaps as the blade shroud?
I'd also like to include Voxyn skin/fur, Acklay carapace, a young krayt dragon skull, and maybe krayt dragon hide as part of the armor vest. However, finding good close images of each creature has been difficult, and I'd like to go pretty crazy in the detail.
My google-fu is weak. Might anyone have a good source for texturing leather/vinyl and reference images for star wars creatures??
Also considering possibly adding in a bit of wookiee fur but I don't need much reference for that since I have one of the stunt masks from A New Hope.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!