Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Mandalorian Pepakura Helmet Approval

• 19 Replies

Ref Al'drann

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Award for 25 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Mandalorian Pepakura Helmet Approval
« on: Oct 12, 2016, 03:37 PM »
In this thread you can find approval information on common pepakura helmet files. If you have a file that does not appear on this list, please post front, side, and back views of the helmet in question for our review.

A7R Helmet: APPROVED FOR MODERN ERA

Boba Modified: APPROVED FOR MODERN ERA

Custom Mando Helmet: APPROVED FOR CRUSADER ERA

Demagol: APPROVED FOR CRUSADER ERA/APPROVED FOR MODERN ERA WITH MODS (suggested mods: brow ridge, ear caps, and keyslots)

Mandalorian Police: NOT APPROVED FOR ANY ERA

Mando Fett Legacy: APPROVED FOR MODERN ERA

Mando Fett Pilot Helmet: APPROVED FOR MODERN ERA

Mando Fett Ridged Helmet: APPROVED FOR MODERN ERA

Mando Fett Ultimate: APPROVED FOR CRUSADER ERA OR MODERN ERA

Ralph McQuarrie Concept: APPROVED FOR CRUSADER ERA (not approved for modern due to custom elements)

SWJF - SKY: APPROVED FOR MODERN ERA

SWJF - X: APPROVED FOR MODERN ERA

SWJFH: APPROVED FOR MODERN ERA

SWJFH - A7R: APPROVED FOR MODERN ERA

SWMC - AIR - LOW: APPROVED FOR CRUSADER ERA

SWTCW Mandalorian Police: NOT APPROVED FOR ANY ERA

SWTOR - Shae Visla: APPROVED FOR CRUSADER ERA

SWJFH - A6: APPROVED FOR MODERN ERA

« Last Edit: Dec 06, 2018, 03:32 PM by Havelock » Logged

Zophar Ptay

• Ba'buir'ika
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 40% increase or more Celebration Orlando 2017
Re: Mandalorian Pepakura Helmet Approval
« Reply #1 on: Oct 12, 2016, 04:08 PM »
Thanks for throwing this together.  I want the files!!!!  :D

Late Crusader WIP

If it aint broke, fix it till it is.

Raestin Ke'Varek

• Fortune favors the bold
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Repeat appearance in the invasion reports Celebration Orlando 2017 Shock Infantry Brigade Member Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #2 on: Oct 12, 2016, 04:57 PM »
Thanks for throwing this together.  I want the files!!!!  :D

I pulled all the screenshots from the files available in this thread.  :)

http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=109722.0

Raestin Ke'Varek

• Fortune favors the bold
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Repeat appearance in the invasion reports Celebration Orlando 2017 Shock Infantry Brigade Member Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #3 on: Aug 28, 2017, 10:31 AM »
Thanks to PhotoBucket...all of the links to the images have broken, so I removed them for now.  I'm working on repairing all the links, and will post them asap.

Straka Zulu

• Ke nu'chayaiki ni, gar kar'tayli ner bora...
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Donated four quarters of 2024. Awarded to individuals with at least 40 hours recorded of Invasion service in a 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #4 on: Sep 02, 2017, 10:25 PM »
Good luck, Vod.

MMCC # 1126, W.B. #000 (founder), MAJIC #152, M5SP #19, L.O.B. #5, S.O.S. #007, MIB #13, QMU Support #44, Draluram #006

Sh'Sou HolDa

• "I have carbon scoring older than you..."
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #5 on: Sep 29, 2017, 12:12 PM »
In this thread you can find approval information on common pepakura helmet files. If you have a file that does not appear on this list, please post front, side, and back views of the helmet in question for our review.

A7R Helmet: APPROVED FOR MODERN ERA

would this particular helmet be approvable for a Legacy set of armor as well?  I have one of these half put together, but an using only the face, sides and back and cutting the rest off and replacing the top to kep the overall streamlined "edged" look.

Straka Zulu

• Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Donated four quarters of 2024. Awarded to individuals with at least 40 hours recorded of Invasion service in a 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #6 on: Sep 29, 2017, 12:25 PM »
I don't see why it wouldn't be.  Let's hope an App Team member can verify that, though.

MMCC # 1126, W.B. #000 (founder), MAJIC #152, M5SP #19, L.O.B. #5, S.O.S. #007, MIB #13, QMU Support #44, Draluram #006

Ref Al'drann

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Award for 25 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #7 on: Oct 02, 2017, 10:45 PM »
It would be, yes. Legacy is classified under Modern Era for future reference.

Sh'Sou HolDa

• "I have carbon scoring older than you..."
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #8 on: Oct 03, 2017, 01:01 PM »
It would be, yes. Legacy is classified under Modern Era for future reference.

Down and noted, Thanks Ref!

D

Arkenbrand

• Brando Ar’ken
« Reply #9 on: Jan 02, 2018, 10:23 PM »
I like the look of the A7R! Is there a member that has a completed version of this bucket with a kit? I'd love to see the finished product in the real world.

| Oya Manda | This Is The Way | Vode An |

Straka Zulu

« Reply #10 on: Jan 02, 2018, 10:40 PM »
Look up Burt. She has that bucket, and got approved while she was down at Celebration Orlando.

Bowfanny

• When in doubt, be kind.
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #11 on: Jan 03, 2018, 12:03 AM »
Look up Burt. She has that bucket, and got approved while she was down at Celebration Orlando.
Burt’s was 3d printed. Same helmet just a lot smoother to start with than a Pep.

It is not who you are but the service you do for others that defines you.
QMU#084

Straka Zulu

« Reply #12 on: Jan 03, 2018, 05:10 AM »
Burt’s was 3d printed. Same helmet just a lot smoother to start with than a Pep.
Thanks, Bow.  ;D

Bowfanny

• Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #13 on: Jan 04, 2018, 03:13 PM »

QMU#084
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2021, 10:45 PM »
So, I cannot find the link to the actual files.

Bowfanny

« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2021, 02:31 PM »
So, I cannot find the link to the actual files.
The link was removed due to files being shared that weren’t given permission to be shared.

QMU#084
« Reply #16 on: Jul 08, 2021, 07:27 PM »
The link was removed due to files being shared that weren’t given permission to be shared.
welp, that sucks. time to find a resource then lol...

« Reply #17 on: Aug 31, 2021, 01:18 AM »

Hey there! I actually bought the stl file for the SWJFH A-6 Helmet for personal use and have built it over the past month or so. Im planning on adding key slots to the back, and using it for a Post Imperial build, would it still be approvable? Last I had checked it was still OK to use.

« Reply #18 on: Oct 28, 2021, 09:31 AM »
Is there any way I can get the AR7 files?

I'm proud to be an American,where I know that I can run around looking like a Mandalorian!

Bowfanny

« Reply #19 on: Oct 28, 2021, 03:51 PM »
Is there any way I can get the AR7 files?
Negative ghost rider, that’s one of the files that wasn’t given permission to share that got the other files removed.

QMU#084

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!