Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Sabine's blasters, dang it.

• 4 Replies
Sabine's blasters, dang it.
« on: Oct 16, 2016, 09:34 PM »
Howdy folks. As I finish up with the armor and fabric portions of her season 1 look, I was a fool and forgot about something important to Sabine: HER BLASTERS. Now, being a broke and untalented piece of bantha fodder, I was wondering if it were against regulations to use these blasters as a base:
https://www.amazon.com/Rubies-Costume-Clone-Previzsla-Multicolor/dp/B0097B5FHG/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1476667397&sr=8-6&keywords=sabine+wren+costume
Trust me, I would NOT leave it as is. I would paint the frickfrack out of it, and would do my best to erase any evidence it was formerly an online costume prop. If this is NOT allowed and costume regulation, I totally understand. I just thought I would ask you all before going further along the wrong road. Bless y'all.

Straka Zulu

• Ke nu'chayaiki ni, gar kar'tayli ner bora...
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Celebration Orlando 2017
Re: Sabine's blasters, dang it.
« Reply #1 on: Oct 17, 2016, 12:00 AM »
Cover the screw holes, maybe the speaker (unless you want it to still make noise, then disguise it), and you should be good to go.  Those are common blasters for Mandalorians, being the Westar-35.

MMCC # 1126, W.B. #000 (founder), MAJIC #152, M5SP #19, L.O.B. #5, S.O.S. #007, MIB #13, QMU Support #44, Draluram #006
« Reply #2 on: Oct 17, 2016, 01:56 AM »
See, and that's what I was thinking about. The fact that the 35s are quite popular with us Mandos. As for the sound, I'll just take the batteries out as I hear they aren't too loud, so there'd be no point. I can provide my own sounds. Pew pew, kids

Straka Zulu

• Ke nu'chayaiki ni, gar kar'tayli ner bora...
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #3 on: Oct 17, 2016, 07:47 AM »
See, and that's what I was thinking about. The fact that the 35s are quite popular with us Mandos. As for the sound, I'll just take the batteries out as I hear they aren't too loud, so there'd be no point. I can provide my own sounds. Pew pew, kids
Then you're golden.  Just paint 'em up! 

MMCC # 1126, W.B. #000 (founder), MAJIC #152, M5SP #19, L.O.B. #5, S.O.S. #007, MIB #13, QMU Support #44, Draluram #006

Aselo Kaig

• Aselo Kaig
« Reply #4 on: Oct 19, 2016, 11:17 AM »
Thank you For this! Wanted to make one but this is way easier AND less materials to buy to make it haha

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!