Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Weapons WIP

• 6 Replies

Aselo Kaig

• Aselo Kaig
Weapons WIP
« on: Oct 27, 2016, 04:48 PM »
So I am making this into a sniper and got it passed down to me from a friend. How do people think I can make this look? For example I know I have to cut the stock bottom to make it less earthy and fill screw holes. Anything else?

I was thinking maybe without the barrel make it a grenade launcher?

Edit, was givin this as well and thought maybe could be turned into something cool

NukemLuke

• To light a candle is to cast a shadow.
Re: Suggestions on this?
« Reply #1 on: Oct 27, 2016, 06:09 PM »
The blue nerf gun looks like it can be something pretty interesting and easily made into a blaster. As for the other one, it would appear that it needs a lot more work. It's kinda big and bulky, but it would work as a heavy blaster or like you said a Granade Launcher.

Just remember to keep in mind that all Star Wars blasters in the old Star War movies were based on WW1 and WW2 guns.
Other than that the blue nerf gun looks well on its way.  :P

"There are no mistakes in life, only lessons... Let this be a lesson."

http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=119691.0 (WIP)

Aselo Kaig

• Aselo Kaig
Re: Suggestions on this?
« Reply #2 on: Oct 27, 2016, 06:31 PM »
So I've added some pvc and a scope to the side and I'm thinking it's looks good so far for a launcher

Edit: the below photo is for size reference

Arch

• Awards Award for 100 official invasions. Award for 75 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Celebration Orlando 2017 Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions
Re: Weapons WIP
« Reply #3 on: Oct 29, 2016, 07:25 AM »
Ooo! What are you using as a base?

Aselo Kaig

• Aselo Kaig
« Reply #4 on: Oct 30, 2016, 11:28 PM »
its like an air fighter gun or something. a friend gave it to me and the thing is acually really big. but i figured i would find a way to make it a launcher since they are very seldom seen

Anansi

• Ratiin Am Jate'Kara
  • Awards Donated one quarter of 2023. Award for 10 official invasions. Special Weapons 6 or more Education Points in a single year.
« Reply #5 on: Nov 11, 2016, 10:32 AM »
I'm digging the Nerf-bodied one. It has a nice, sleek profile. Was it a Roughcut before?

May Hod Ha'ran guide my tongue, may Kad Ha'rangir guide my gun, and may Arasuum guide you to your final slumber.

MMCC #2010 - Nevik Marev
Cabur Akaata Member 139 | O.S.B.A. 007
Gunslinger - Special Weapons Brigade
Anansi's Longstrike Carbine
Another Anansi Nerf Mod
Anansi's Armor WIP

Aselo Kaig

• Aselo Kaig
« Reply #6 on: Nov 22, 2016, 12:00 AM »
Sorry for late reply, my friend gave it to me cut like that so i have no idea what she had in mind. I am still trying to figure out what to do with it at the moment

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!