Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

NC / Canada Regional Ruus'sol checking in!!

• 2 Replies

Raestin Ke'Varek

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Repeat appearance in the invasion reports Celebration Orlando 2017 Shock Infantry Brigade Member Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
NC / Canada Regional Ruus'sol checking in!!
« on: Oct 31, 2016, 05:06 PM »
Su cuy'gar vode!!

Just wanted to stop in and say hi to everyone here!  My name is Raestin (Brian), and I'll be assisting Naran Baatar (Evan) with covering the North Central and Canadian region, and look forward to working with all of you! 

As a Regional Ruus'sol, our job is to assist and train the Ruus'alor, pass along CRL changes from the Approval Team, act as a direct point of contact to the app team, and to fill in as a temporary Ruus'alor for strongholds without one.  That means for you growing strongholds, that Evan and I will be your Ruus'alor, until you guys get the numbers to create your own clan.  So please USE US!!  We're here for you guys!! 

Each of the strongholds will soon be set up with "pre-app" sticky threads to help us track and critique new kits (if you don't already have one).  Then once things have moved to a good place, Evan and I will be moving your pics into the regional pre-app boards where you'll get feedback from Ruus'alors and App Team members.  This process has been proven to greatly increase your chances to sail smoothly through the application process, so we encourage all of you to utilize it!

Our door is always open, you can reach us any time, so if there's anything we can do to help you guys, please let one of us know!   

Raestin Ke'Varek
NC / Canada Regional Ruus'sol
Approval Team

Naran Baatar

• "The Khan"
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions Order of the Ori'Ramikad 15+ clan level invasions 267th Rapid Assault Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
Re: NC / Canada Regional Ruus'sol checking in!!
« Reply #1 on: Nov 22, 2016, 11:11 AM »
Greetings all!

So Raestin and I have decided that we are each going to focus on one half of our rather large region. Raestin being the main point of contact for North Central and myself taking the lead in Canada.

I look forward to working with all of you and if you need me feel free to PM me, message me on facebook, I know a few smoke signals and I hear good things about the telegraph :) I am here to help you all grow and reach clan status!

Best,
Naran Bataar

Gnar-Gnar

• Awards 40% increase or more
Re: NC / Canada Regional Ruus'sol checking in!!
« Reply #2 on: Nov 23, 2016, 07:59 PM »
Thanks for checking in!

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!