Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

This boarding party member is planning the next move

• 4 Replies

Al'ike Gett'syc'kote

• Ni ven cuyi o'r ner haavlam
This boarding party member is planning the next move
« on: Nov 08, 2016, 08:15 PM »
Ahoy ye scurvy dogs Su'cuy ner vode! I have finally got off my shebs to start working on a kit that means something to me.

I have my other worldly activities that have held my interest since longer than my love for Star Wars, but I think that this may be the one kit that I can combine my passions in to. Most of my progress thus far has been in my soft parts but I know that at least some of my ideas should be down somewhere so I don't lose track of what I'm doing. Rough sketch of my idea is below, but half my planning is more through making pieces. I'm thinking of the kama below, but also having a duster style as seen in my soft parts WIP.

BTW, well aware of the Privateer profession, and this kit definitely has that in mind  ;).

Armour Plans
Soft Parts WIP

B.E.A.R.D.S. #096
E.R.A. #040
C.A. #74

External Distractions

Kris Jasra

• "A womprat could pilot better than you" Jaxx Jasra
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
Re: This boarding party member is planning the next move
« Reply #1 on: Nov 11, 2016, 02:16 AM »
All looking fine to me apart from the ultra baggy trousers? They'd need tightening in to the leg unless it's something else.

Vi ram'or te'prudiise. Gotal par akaan, vi jatnese be te jatnese. Bal cuun kote o'r gar tal.

The only safe way to take out Kris would be with an orbital bombardment.... and even then your chances of surviving are only 50:50

Al'ike Gett'syc'kote

« Reply #2 on: Nov 11, 2016, 12:51 PM »
Yes, sorry. My drawing skills need some major touch up, but plans on the bottom half are for a kama and bucket top boots reminiscent of the old pirate/buccaneer/cavalier boots.

Armour Plans
Soft Parts WIP

B.E.A.R.D.S. #096
E.R.A. #040
C.A. #74

External Distractions

Raestin Ke'Varek

• Fortune favors the bold
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Repeat appearance in the invasion reports Celebration Orlando 2017 Shock Infantry Brigade Member Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #3 on: Nov 11, 2016, 01:37 PM »
Of course I'm excited about anyone going the Privateer route... But please be careful not to cross too far over into "earthy pirate".  Things like the bucket-top pirate boots would be a bit too much...   ;)

Al'ike Gett'syc'kote

« Reply #4 on: Nov 11, 2016, 01:54 PM »
Noted

Armour Plans
Soft Parts WIP

B.E.A.R.D.S. #096
E.R.A. #040
C.A. #74

External Distractions

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!