Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Kyp's WIP

• 8 Replies

Kyp

Kyp's WIP
« on: Aug 14, 2017, 11:23 PM »
Hello everyone! Been slowly working on my primary weapon. Besides adding a side mag and lengthening the barrel some, was hoping for some ideas! Thanks in advance!

Jaryn Solus

• Sometimes it's better to think rather than speak
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 10 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances
Re: Kyp's WIP
« Reply #1 on: Aug 15, 2017, 07:58 AM »
Looks great!

How about something etched into the stock, or bind some leather thong around the join between stock and grip to hang some trophies / greeblies from?

Owner of Cabiris Workshop - Custom and Bespoke 3D printed accessories
http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=155271.0

Kyp

« Reply #2 on: Aug 15, 2017, 11:11 PM »
Thanks Vod! I will definitely do one or the other. I want to potentially wrap the handle as well

Durkev Zandar

• TC/BH-7278
« Reply #3 on: Aug 16, 2017, 09:46 AM »
Maybe a flash suppressor or muzzle type greeblie  and underside handguard too.

Straka Zulu

• Ke nu'chayaiki ni, gar kar'tayli ner bora...
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Donated four quarters of 2024. Awarded to individuals with at least 40 hours recorded of Invasion service in a 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #4 on: Aug 16, 2017, 12:29 PM »
It's an EE-2! Really like the look so far, but a flash hider or some other greeblies will help bring this a more in-universe feel.  Keep at it! ;D

MMCC # 1126, W.B. #000 (founder), MAJIC #152, M5SP #19, L.O.B. #5, S.O.S. #007, MIB #13, QMU Support #44, Draluram #006

Kyp

« Reply #5 on: Aug 16, 2017, 05:21 PM »
Thanks for the advice everyone! Appreciate the help from you guys

I started working on a greeblie for the end end of the barrel, and I wound up settling for a cap from some dish soap. As far as an underhand guard goes I'm not really sure what to do with that. Like under the barrel? Maybe a fore grip?

E-22? I've never heard of that blaster do you have a picture?

Straka Zulu

• Ke nu'chayaiki ni, gar kar'tayli ner bora...
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Donated four quarters of 2024. Awarded to individuals with at least 40 hours recorded of Invasion service in a 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #6 on: Aug 16, 2017, 06:13 PM »
The EE-3 is Boba Fett's blaster.  Yours looks like an earlier model from the same company.  ;D

MMCC # 1126, W.B. #000 (founder), MAJIC #152, M5SP #19, L.O.B. #5, S.O.S. #007, MIB #13, QMU Support #44, Draluram #006

Kyp

« Reply #7 on: Aug 16, 2017, 07:02 PM »
Oh! Silly me! Awesome thank you for that compliment Vod! :D

Tusken Dan

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions Mobile Engineers Brigade Member EnviroOps
« Reply #8 on: Sep 15, 2017, 11:02 AM »
I like it.   ;D

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!