Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Jetpack Radar?

• 5 Replies
Jetpack Radar?
« on: Jan 13, 2017, 06:53 AM »
Ok this might seem a little crazy but hear me out  :P i stumbled upon this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQRYIH2HwfY) that is a really cool miniature arduino radar, sadly it would be to bulky to sit on a range finder but what if you built it onto a jetpack where its wired to a wrist display? how cool would that be?

gaataylir vorpan

• ori'buyce, kih'kovid
Re: Jetpack Radar?
« Reply #1 on: Jan 14, 2017, 11:05 PM »
thats cool vod! im going to think on how to use it/set up.

ori'buyce, kih'kovid
« Reply #2 on: Jan 15, 2017, 03:42 AM »
If its pulled off right it could look really cool :D i just don't know haw much practical use we could get out of it :P but who cares! :D

LightningLion

• Electronics are my thing
« Reply #3 on: Jan 17, 2017, 07:06 AM »
Keep in mind that Arduino MEGA is sending data by wire to a computer where Processing IDE is installed, you can't port it directly to your wrist without heavy modifications.

Lion's electronics corner

Rionu Custom Electronics for your Mandos
--->> Sales thread

WIPs: Nite Owl helmet. Modern era helmet.

Mundo Airsofter - Airsoft news & reviews
« Reply #4 on: Feb 22, 2017, 05:32 PM »
this might be of some help if anyone want to do this you can use a Raspberry pi zero and a screen for the processing IDE then have the Arduino in the helmet were the sensor could be put.

"I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe."

Reginmund

• Gar taldin ni jaonyc; gar sa buir, ori'wadaas'la
« Reply #5 on: Mar 14, 2017, 09:52 AM »
Quote from: Yalor Krayc
i just don't know haw much practical use we could get out of it :P but who cares! :D

But our fake bombs, often non-functional belt pouches, and fake wrist rockets have a practical use? :P haha

This could be a cool option for those with droids. Especially if they could find a way to send the image wirelessly to they gaunts.

C.A. #67 | M.A. #160 | M.A.D. #69 | M.A.R.S. #64 |M.L.C.S. #32 | VABS

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!