Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Girth and ammo belt question

• 2 Replies

Aden Banto

• Out of my entire arsenal, fear is my best weapon.
Girth and ammo belt question
« on: Jan 29, 2017, 02:38 PM »
While browsing other vode's work in progress threads I've noticed alot of people put their ammo belt on top of their girth belt. Is it ok that I have my ammo belt above my girth belt but not no top of it?

Havelock

• I probably have a link for that.
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
Re: Girth and ammo belt question
« Reply #1 on: Jan 29, 2017, 07:57 PM »
I don't see why you couldn't, although it might either look funny, feel funny, or both.

"Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness."  - Terry Pratchett
Have you explored all that the Royal War College of Mandalore has to offer?

Karl Dha'Werda

• MMCC Karl & Rex Dha'Werda and TDE#388
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Repeat appearance in the invasion reports Most invasions trooped in 2017 Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: Girth and ammo belt question
« Reply #2 on: Jan 30, 2017, 11:33 AM »
I don't see why you couldn't, although it might either look funny, feel funny, or both.

Biggest things CRLs say is the top part of your cod piece must be be covered by one of your waist items and you may need an additional sash to cover your waist area (as seen in the picture of me below).

CRLs Soft Parts:
"A Girth Belt/Waist Sash MAY be a required addition depending on the need for coverage in the waist/girth area."
"The top edge of the cod plate must be fully covered by an accepted waist item."

Fair warning I like to take pictures and I've written a novel, so be prepared for both.
Karl Dha'Werda Facebook
Oyu'baat Clan
OM Troops: 58
Mandalorian WIP
Late Crusader kit
B.E.A.R.D.S#137|Mando Rider#038|ALUMINATI#036 FMM|MLCS#026|Oribru Akaata#54|MVS#100

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!