Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

flak vest

• 30 Replies
Re: flak vest
« Reply #25 on: Mar 20, 2017, 05:23 PM »
Spacing should be consistent between all plates. We like to say that it should be about a thumb width apart.
ok thanks will fix tonight and then put on shoulder plates.

« Reply #26 on: Mar 21, 2017, 10:38 AM »

Syko Voss

• 'Simon'/'Simes' OM#1469
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #27 on: Mar 22, 2017, 06:12 AM »
Almost there...

Check out how the top corners of Jango's chest plates line up with the bottom corners of the collar to form neat side-on V shapes...

>   <

This would mean either widening the collar or trimming the outside edges of the chest & ab plates and I'm erring on the side of the latter solution - any other Ruus'alors want to take a look at this and feedback?

Kryamla Redalur

• "Wait...how do you say your name?"
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. 15+ clan level invasions 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 100 official invasions.
« Reply #28 on: Mar 22, 2017, 01:50 PM »
Spacing looks good. And yes I agree that the chest plates will need a trim so they line up with the collar. I think the collar is the right size so I would trim the chest plates

Manda'galaar Clan || MMCC #1278
Bo-Katan WIP - Bo-Katan Brigade WIP
- S7 Bo-Katan WIP
« Reply #29 on: Mar 23, 2017, 06:29 PM »
Put magnets on how is it now
L

Syko Voss

• 'Simon'/'Simes' OM#1469
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #30 on: Mar 24, 2017, 09:47 AM »
Looking good.

Here's my experience on how to trim plates so you can still keep the forms.  (Which contradicts my advice over trimming the outsides of the plates - trimming the outside is the effect you want, but reviewing my notes - if you trim inside out things look much better.)
http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=93907.msg1481376#msg1481376

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!