Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

WIP Ziya'kih. Almost desert style

• 2 Replies
WIP Ziya'kih. Almost desert style
« on: Jun 13, 2018, 05:20 PM »
The logo will be covered on the gloves. My soft part of a sash (belt) is still in progress. I know I haven't updated in a while. Thanks to everyone has been encouraging me to keep at and giving me the tips and advice on the armor. A huge shout out to everyone in Naast for the help on my kit.

wmmbuzzkill

• Awards 40% increase or more Special Operations Brigade Member Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Re: WIP Ziya'kih. Almost desert style
« Reply #1 on: Jun 13, 2018, 05:27 PM »
Shaping and spacing looks good! you'll want to adjust your left shoulder bell according to the photo with you in armor, but it all looks good otherwise! following!

Havelock

• I probably have a link for that.
  • Awards Celebration Anaheim 2022 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
Re: WIP Ziya'kih. Almost desert style
« Reply #2 on: Jun 20, 2018, 04:47 PM »
Oh yeah, this is coming along really nicely.  You'll want to make sure the spacing is as uniform as possible.  But this is looking really, really nice.

"Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness."  - Terry Pratchett
Have you explored all that the Royal War College of Mandalore has to offer?

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!