Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Gatorlorian's WIP (already OM. Repaint/Beast tamer in process)

• 18 Replies

Gatorlorian

• Loyalty above all else. #OhLookAProject
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 10 official invasions. Beastmaster Brigade Member
Re: Gatorlorian's WIP
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2018, 10:28 PM »
Since I wasn't completely happy with my current paint job (details too hard to read at a distance, also it was obvious how it was done) I decided to make a paint scheme that is both easily recognized, and makes me happy. Here is the finished bucket so far. I'll get the rest of the armor up as I finish it.

« Last Edit: Jun 15, 2018, 04:13 PM by Gatorlorian » Logged

Gatorlorian

• Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 10 official invasions. Beastmaster Brigade Member
Re: Gatorlorian's WIP
« Reply #16 on: Jun 17, 2018, 03:39 PM »
Got the chest and shoulders done. Now on to the rest.

« Last Edit: Jun 17, 2018, 08:02 PM by Gatorlorian » Logged

ShadowRex

• Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances
Re: Gatorlorian's WIP (already OM. Repaint/Beast tamer in process)
« Reply #17 on: Jun 19, 2018, 01:04 PM »
Be cautious of making it too 'GATOR' patterned  :porg2:

Currently its at the line

Naast Clan Tra'alor 2020

Gatorlorian

Re: Gatorlorian's WIP (already OM. Repaint/Beast tamer in process)
« Reply #18 on: Jun 19, 2018, 08:11 PM »
Be cautious of making it too 'GATOR' patterned  :porg2:

Currently its at the line

There will be much more green added on the rest of the plating. The underbelly of the majority of Reptilian species is a white to off white color. That's the reasoning for this color palette.
There are a bunch of Reptilian species I've been exploring for inspiration such as the Tiss'shar, and the Ssi-Ruuk. Both are bipod saurian species.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!