Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Greetings Vode!

• 3 Replies

Talren Adira

• Awards 40% increase or more Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Celebration Orlando 2017
Greetings Vode!
« on: Mar 10, 2017, 02:36 PM »
Hello,
I am actually a recruit from south of you lot, however as I live a literal stone's throw from the border, and most of my own clan live south or east so far it is hard to meet up, it was suggested that I introduce myself here and get to know some of my northern neighbors. I would love to meet up with some like minded folk to work on armor or just shoot the breeze at some point. I have been working on this kit for 4 years. (I know, right?) and am finally getting towards what feels like a point to submit. Anywho, I just wanted to pop by and say hello. I will likely go back to lurking quietly.

Zophar Ptay

• Ba'buir'ika
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 40% increase or more Celebration Orlando 2017
Re: Greetings Vode!
« Reply #1 on: Mar 10, 2017, 07:31 PM »
Hey!  Glad to return the favor.   When I was a recruit, I used to drive down tot he Everett area to meet the OMs down there to work and get advice.  There area few of us in Vancouver so depending on where you are, that is likely your best bet.

Late Crusader WIP

If it aint broke, fix it till it is.

Talren Adira

• Awards 40% increase or more Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #2 on: Mar 13, 2017, 11:43 AM »
I am right in the Blaine WA area, so I can and have walked to the border. Also since I am in the SCA and we do a lot of events up in your lots neck of the woods they are pretty used to seeing me at the border with weird kit in the back. I will probably haunt the boards here and try to meet up next time there is an armor party or some such.

« Reply #3 on: Mar 17, 2017, 12:22 PM »
Welcome Vod!
I'm on Vancouver Island, but I hope to meet up sometime at maybe a Vancouver Con, (Fan Export maybe?).

Cabur Akaata (Protector Battalion) #156

"We don't have a word for hero. Being prepared to die for your family and friends, or what you hold dear, is a basic requirement for a Mando, so it's not worth a separate word. It's only cowards we had to find a special word for."

WIP
http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=106123.msg1508559#msg1508559

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!