Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Deathwatch Super Commando build WIP

• 2 Replies

Dingo_Largo

• Jedi Hunter
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions. Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
Deathwatch Super Commando build WIP
« on: Mar 16, 2017, 03:21 AM »
I just wanted to post a WIP of my Deathwatch Super Commando build.

It's going to be a long process as I will be working on this and a TK Commander at the same time, as well as my wife's Mara Jade and Mando, the upgrades to my son's FOTK, the special Ewok upgrade to my youngest daughters Ewok and the upgrades and season 3 Sabine build for my eldest daughter's kit. These first set of pictures are the beginnings of my new kit.

Boots/Shoes

I found these boots at dd's Discounts for under $30. These are the closest to the Palladium boots that are suggested to be used.

Gloves

I found these in the discount bin at my local Ace Hardware.

Armor - not yet cut out

Vest - This is actually my original vest. It needs to be cleaned and taken in a bit. It should work.

Westar's

These Westars pictured aren't going to be the one I am going to use. My mold for the Westars we sell failed and to finish an order I gave up the Westar on the left for a customer. The one on the right is my first pull and it was a major fail with air bubbles. As you can see it is very bondo heavy and has been left for a first article trophy. I'm in the middle of making a new mold and should soon have them back in production.

Gauntlet templates - I couldn't find templates for the gauntlets for this variant so I made my own. Yes I know I wrote top on the bottom and vise versa, I have fixed that since this pic was taken.

Helmet - I made it myself and sell them

Helmet accessories - ear caps, visor and headgear

So at the moment this is what I have so far. I will update this as much as I can as I get items and work on them.

« Last Edit: Aug 19, 2017, 02:52 PM by Dingo_Largo » Logged
Dingo Largo
-Jedi Hunter-
Wolves of Mandalore
MMCC #1377- WoM #32 - TC #50
Mando Rider #35 - B.o.B.B. #19
NDWO #39 - QMU #58 - GGG SL13770

Instagram - @DravensTotalCustoms
Facebook -DravensTotalCustoms
Twitter - TheDravenCorvus

Dingo_Largo

• Jedi Hunter
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions. Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
Re: Deathwatch Super Commando build WIP
« Reply #1 on: Aug 19, 2017, 02:53 PM »
Images fixed

Dingo Largo
-Jedi Hunter-
Wolves of Mandalore
MMCC #1377- WoM #32 - TC #50
Mando Rider #35 - B.o.B.B. #19
NDWO #39 - QMU #58 - GGG SL13770

Instagram - @DravensTotalCustoms
Facebook -DravensTotalCustoms
Twitter - TheDravenCorvus

Gol Nazyne Vizsla

• Formerly 'Nazyne'
Re: Deathwatch Super Commando build WIP
« Reply #2 on: Aug 19, 2017, 03:54 PM »
Curious to see how this goes.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!