Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Build 1.5 - Akaleh Skirata

• 228 Replies

trashcanmando

• This is all Karen Traviss' fault. OM #1882
Re: Build 1.5
« Reply #225 on: May 16, 2020, 12:27 AM »
Finally had a free afternoon with nice weather to work on plates! I did as well as I could with a dremel and some sandpaper, but, well, you can tell the edges were cleaned with a dremel and sandpaper. I'm trying to decide if I like it or if I need to find a friend with a belt sander.

The flight suit is 95% finished, I just can't find a spray bottle anywhere to finish weathering it. I'm also remaking the sash belt, old one doesn't quite fit anymore.

trashcanmando

« Reply #226 on: Dec 24, 2020, 10:05 AM »
So I posted more of these on my gallery thread (link in bio) but I did a photoshoot with my cousin! His Facebook page is here

trashcanmando

« Reply #227 on: Jan 04, 2021, 10:29 AM »
Got my new plates shaped this week, really loving the sintra. I will be redoing the neck seal on the flak ves tas it just isn't up to my standards. May need to refine the fit of the flight suit too, I had some mishaps while tailoring it.... Hoping you all had a good holiday season and a happy start to the new year!

Shammah

• Vhett Manda
  • Awards 40+ hrs of Charity Work 40+ hrs Charity Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Re: Build 1.5 - Akaleh Skirata
« Reply #228 on: Jan 04, 2021, 10:30 PM »
Really looking forward to seeing the new kit.

Vhett Manda Clan - Iowa, USA
MMCC # 1013

Two things left for sniper... TIME! GIVE ME TIME!
Cabur Akaata #38     M.A.B.E.L. #042... Perfect!
VRCA #067                 M.A.C.K. #43
M.A. #175
Sniper WIP: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=90431.0

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!