Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Connaught Heights Elementary School Carnival - 2017

• 3 Replies

Zophar Ptay

• Ba'buir'ika
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 40% increase or more Celebration Orlando 2017
Connaught Heights Elementary School Carnival - 2017
« on: Jan 10, 2017, 10:43 PM »
Hey folks.   The organizer got in touch and would lime to have us out again this year if we can make it.   I'd need at least three costumes and one plain-clothes handler/photographer for this and he needs an answer soonish so they can plan space accordingly.  Last year it was a lot of fun and we made some great local connections in the community so I'd really like to do it again this year.  It is a Friday from 6-8 so hard for some people to make it to, and very short, but the kids were pretty excited to see us last year and the parents and teachers were super appreciative.

-------

Happy new year! I wanted to touch base to see if you and the Mercs would be available for our school carnival again this year. Your guys were a huge hit with the kids and the staff and I was hoping you'd be able to attend again this year.

The carnival happens on June 2, from 6-8. We would be able to provide you with space in our gym for your backdrop and props. We could also provide a secure classroom for changing. We'd be happy to feed you all the hotdogs and popcorn you can eat!

-------

Please let me know if you can commit to this and in which capacity [kit or not]

Late Crusader WIP

If it aint broke, fix it till it is.

Zophar Ptay

• Ba'buir'ika
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 40% increase or more Celebration Orlando 2017
Re: Connaught Heights Elementary School Carnival - 2017
« Reply #1 on: Apr 21, 2017, 10:53 AM »
Bump.   I need a number for the organizer.   Please reply here if you can make this.   It's a small event, but an important one for networking.  Three kits, one handler, and one photographer would be awesome.  Handler and photographer can be recruits, kits must be approved.

Late Crusader WIP

If it aint broke, fix it till it is.
« Reply #2 on: Apr 23, 2017, 05:17 PM »
I should be done by then and I'd like to attend.
Only problem I see is, that I might be working by then but I have no way to tell, you know my situation..

Go and die lonely.

Ciryc Ca'tra

• Aliit ori'shya tal'din
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ invasions in 2018 40% increase or more
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2017, 01:28 AM »
oh man, i really wish i could go but i'll be out of town :(

This is such a cool event and the kids are pretty stoked about SW!

Wasu'ran Clan/ Alo'rad/ MMCC#1851/ V.O.T.S. #78

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!