Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Hello from Delta

• 3 Replies

Fever2112

• Havik Ge'tal
Hello from Delta
« on: Apr 24, 2017, 06:25 PM »
I am new to the forum and world of costuming.   I have a workshop and 3D design skills so I am planning out what we (my kidlet and I) will be making.   I have a Jango Fett look in mind.

Cheers:  Francis.

Zophar Ptay

• Ba'buir'ika
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 40% increase or more Celebration Orlando 2017
Re: Hello from Delta
« Reply #1 on: Apr 24, 2017, 06:40 PM »
Greetings, Ajax Francis!

Great to see new folks around.   I'm in Burnaby and typically host armor parties where we get together and work out plans and build together a couple times a month.  I'll let you know when the next one is, if you would like to come out and meet some of us.

Late Crusader WIP

If it aint broke, fix it till it is.

Serim Merec

• A Moose...
« Reply #2 on: Apr 24, 2017, 09:54 PM »
Welcome, welcome! Good to have you aboard! You're in good hands with Zophar and the rest of the lower mainland crew :)

I'm up in the Okanagan valley.

M.A.J.I.C #070 - We Die On Our Feet!
M.A. #007 - The first step is admitting it

Talren Adira

• Awards 40% increase or more Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #3 on: Apr 26, 2017, 02:44 AM »
Greetings! Though I am not in Canada I am close enough being right by the border in Blaine. You have any questions feel free to ask, there are some very knowledgeable folk here more than happy to help!

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!