Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Kad'Buir Softparts

• 1 Replies

samurai mom

• I'm gonna knock you to next Tuesday!
  • Awards 40+ hrs of Charity Work 15+ invasions in 2018 Award for 10 official invasions. Award for 25 official invasions.
Kad'Buir Softparts
« on: Apr 29, 2017, 11:34 PM »
This is the progress that I've made for my soft parts. I've just finished the construction for my kama, and here is my progress from start to finish. The loin cloth  is a "Chainmail" idea I had to incorporate the diamond center piece more into my armors design.  I am still working on attaching my kama to a belt.

grantaire

• Steve Buscemi rhymes with Mom's Spaghetti
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. 40+ hrs Charity Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Re: Kad'Buir Softparts
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2017, 04:29 PM »
Wow! Your kama's look so good, especially with all of that quilting and color scheme. For attachment method, you can always just make a loop at the top of your kama to run it through a belt. Or attach snaps to your kamas and onto your belt. But it looks great! Can't wait to see the rest of your soft parts as they come along.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!