Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Makris Brik's custom Neo Crusader build

• 22 Replies

Makris Brik

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Order of the Ori'Ramikad Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Re: Makris Brik's custom Neo Crusader build
« Reply #15 on: Jun 23, 2017, 11:17 AM »

If there are people interested and the mold is good and castings are good, then yes I will offer the "Rally Master" helmet.

Makris Brik

Makris Brik

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Order of the Ori'Ramikad Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #16 on: Jun 23, 2017, 11:42 AM »
Trooping with Manda'galaar with the yellow neo crusader.

Vassk

• I will make it legal.
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #17 on: Jun 23, 2017, 02:33 PM »
It's probably the best neo helmet I've ever seen Vod! Great job  ;)

Makris Brik

« Reply #18 on: Jun 23, 2017, 05:15 PM »
It's probably the best neo helmet I've ever seen Vod! Great job  ;)
Thank you very much, Vaask.

Makris Brik

« Reply #19 on: Jun 30, 2017, 12:43 PM »
Made a mold of the disc shoulder bell.

I used Gel-25 brush on mold and plaster bandage mother mold.

« Reply #20 on: Jul 20, 2017, 07:45 PM »
Ah, the pic links died since the last time I stalked this post!

Anyway, now that I'm fairly committed to building my own Neo Crusader, and comparing my ideas with what everyone's done, I have questions. How hot is your helmet? Can you breathe okay with those materials?

Makris Brik

« Reply #21 on: Aug 15, 2017, 09:45 AM »
Sorry about the broken links. I haven't been up to speed with photobucket's new third party policy. Here are newer photos.

Its quite alright, similar to your regular bucket. My old blue have a fan which helps a bit.

redraynos14

• Give me a call, I'll build with you.
« Reply #22 on: Dec 07, 2017, 07:48 AM »
Necro posting here, Really would love to see this thread updated, the references and builds for this era are few and far between, and with the Quality the club wants to retain I would love to see this up and going to guide builds. Appreciate all the hard work you have put into this from the sounds of it (photobucket sucks so I have only seen the helmet)

|B.O.M.B. #89|M.A.C.K. #52| Invasions Total: 19| 2017: 12| 2016: 7|Educational Events on Record: 8| Joined 03/2017|Upgrade WIP Here
OG PRE-APP 2016

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!