Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

New WIP for Naast Clan

• 2 Replies

Jarru Tol

• Darasuum Kote. Vode an.
New WIP for Naast Clan
« on: May 12, 2017, 12:59 AM »
Hey guys, I've introduced myself a bit back on the forums but haven't posted much. I'm finally working on my kit! Here are some recent pictures I've taken of what I'm working on.

Huge shoutout to NME Props for making exceptional quality helmets and to Gungan Armory for supplying me with my plates as well as being a responsible vendor who is easy to get in touch with.

Firstly, here is my entire kit after priming and drying. I brought into my room for better lighting.

Here's a closer look at the helmet.

Here's my gun all sprayed up.

Here are the pictures of what I did today. Silver base before the actual paint job so that I can do some battle damage later on.

Chest ft. thermal detonator, impact grenade and DC10, along with my other blaster.

I'll be updating every two days or so, given I have the time around my work schedule. I'll take any and all constructive criticisms and advice. It'll only help me make a better kit and hopefully get to trooping sooner!

Gatorlorian

• Loyalty above all else. #OhLookAProject
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Beastmaster Brigade Member Donated four quarters of 2023. Award for 25 official invasions. 6 or more Education Points in a single year.
Re: New WIP for Naast Clan
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2017, 02:09 AM »
Looking good thus far, but I will go ahead and let you know that all the screw holes in your weapon need to be filled/covered.
Keep rolling with it. Looking forward to seeing it progress.

Sto-Las Amari

• Never stop fighting for what you believe in
  • Awards 40+ hrs Charity Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 100 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ invasions in 2018
Re: New WIP for Naast Clan
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2017, 02:13 PM »
 Very nice plates I'd recommend sending down the edges a bit to clean them up,  or even add a bevel to the edges, it a make it look sleek! I agree with bikerfett, make sure you sand down that legal garb and fill in those screw holes :)

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!