Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Rebels Style Jetpack

• 2 Replies
Rebels Style Jetpack
« on: May 15, 2017, 11:12 AM »
This was my weekend project! Thoughts?

I'm thinking of lining some of the inside with this scaly leather stuff I've got.

(And, credit where credit is due, I based this build entirely and completely off a thread I saw here... but I can't, for the life of me, remember who, or where.)

grantaire

• Steve Buscemi rhymes with Mom's Spaghetti
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. 40+ hrs Charity Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Re: Rebels Style Jetpack
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2017, 02:20 PM »
I'm pretty sure that it's from this build, for more people who are interested! The build is pretty good for just a weekend, but I think it would benefit a lot from having a thicker thruster. Perhaps using a wider cardboard poster tube and reinforcing it with fiberglass resin?

Re: Rebels Style Jetpack
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2017, 03:24 PM »
I'm pretty sure that it's from this build, for more people who are interested! The build is pretty good for just a weekend, but I think it would benefit a lot from having a thicker thruster. Perhaps using a wider cardboard poster tube and reinforcing it with fiberglass resin?

That's the one! Thanks!

Yeah, that's a possibility, I've got a 1.5 inch PVC pipe that I can cannibalize for that, maybe.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!