Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

My mandalorian build WIP

• 4 Replies
My mandalorian build WIP
« on: Nov 05, 2020, 07:27 PM »
I'm working on my mandalorian kit and it's a modern  design I'm still trying to upload pics so I can show you how it's going so far  I have pictures and would love to show them if someone can send me a link to the tutorial please do and thanks []
[]
[]
[]

« Last Edit: Nov 07, 2020, 03:40 PM by GothicLogan » Logged
Drosk
Re: My mandalorian build WIP
« Reply #2 on: Nov 09, 2020, 02:53 PM »
Thanks that really helped me out alot I appreciate it

Drosk

AdmiraLott7

• Never Look Back
« Reply #3 on: Nov 11, 2020, 04:13 PM »
I really love what you've done with the mythosaur sigil on the chest plate!   :like:

The only thing that I really see that would need to be changed is the Mudhorn Sigil.  http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=188408.0

Other than that I really do like what I'm seeing with this build!  Keep up the awesome work! 

« Reply #4 on: Nov 11, 2020, 04:58 PM »
Thanks I found out about the mudhorn after doing it but I'm hoping I can keep it cause his is different from mine and it's on the side mine is in the middle with the ribbon but if not I'll try and change it to something else I asked the app team but haven't heard back yet we'll see how it goes and thanks again it's taking me a while but slowly getting it all together 😊 😀 thanks again for your time Tim

Drosk

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!