Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Hello Vode!

• 3 Replies
Hello Vode!
« on: Jun 29, 2017, 03:09 PM »
New to the board and based in Coquitlam and after a long while of lurking and getting the nerve up, I've finally joined!

I haven't started a kit yet, but I'm in the process of working out a design and concept, based around the aborted 1313 game - with some tweaks. I'm thinking two versions, one faithful and the other an original character.

Anyways, I look forward to input, sharing my progress and most of all meeting other Mandos!

Zophar Ptay

• Ba'buir'ika
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 40% increase or more Celebration Orlando 2017
Re: Hello Vode!
« Reply #1 on: Jun 29, 2017, 04:06 PM »
Hey, nice to see you.   I'm right next to Lougheed Mall and we get together at my place every couple of weekends.  If you're interested in meeting up and working on your projects with us, drop me a line.

Late Crusader WIP

If it aint broke, fix it till it is.
« Reply #2 on: Jun 29, 2017, 05:43 PM »
That sounds pretty awesome. I live about 20 minutes by bus from there. When's the next meetup?

Zophar Ptay

• Ba'buir'ika
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 40% increase or more Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #3 on: Jun 29, 2017, 05:59 PM »
Next Saturday, the 8th.

Late Crusader WIP

If it aint broke, fix it till it is.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!