Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Hey! Newbie from Burnaby

• 3 Replies
Hey! Newbie from Burnaby
« on: May 26, 2017, 04:47 PM »
Hello everyone,

Really new to this kind of activity and looking forward to starting my first kit.  I have been searching for kit suppliers and found the Mandalorian arsenal site.  I didn't find any Canadian suppliers for kits.  Are there any?  is there a good spot to find what is needed to build and supplier page anywhere?

I look forward to hearing your suggestions.

JD

Zophar Ptay

• Ba'buir'ika
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 40% increase or more Celebration Orlando 2017
Re: Hey! Newbie from Burnaby
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2017, 11:22 PM »
Hey!   Burnaby here as well.  Come put to an armor party and we can help you build a kit.  Unless you have your heart set on sending someone your money?  ;)

Late Crusader WIP

If it aint broke, fix it till it is.

Serim Merec

• A Moose...
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2017, 10:39 PM »
Welcome to the boards!

It is quite possible to scratch build your armour, and there's quite a few people around you that could help you do that. If you would rather commission someone though, Kelen Ord is in Quebec and does armour (though he's usually pretty busy), and Droodles does really nice helmets (I have one :) )

Look forward to seeing you in kit!

M.A.J.I.C #070 - We Die On Our Feet!
M.A. #007 - The first step is admitting it
« Reply #3 on: Jun 03, 2017, 03:02 AM »
welcome aboard JD!
if you need any help we will all be happy to help, so don't hesitate asking.

Go and die lonely.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!