Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Lion's electronics corner

• 46 Replies

LightningLion

• Electronics are my thing
Re: Lion's electronics corner
« Reply #45 on: Aug 04, 2021, 05:58 AM »

So... I finally got a helmet that I'm moderately happy with it and started putting electronics inside. This is just an Arduino with a servo (MG90S) and a magnetic sensor (KY-003). With a magnet in the tip of your finger you activate the sensor and alternate the positions of the servo. It's very close to what we see on mandalorian S2.

This feature will be added to my biggest WiP: The MandoSuite (better name pending). A central unit to control all the electronics inside my helmet.
In addition to the control via the Android app I've shown before, now I'm adding communication with an Arduino in the glove to control the servo and other things. That would be great for Fett style gauntlets or other custom builds without having to use a smartphone.

Lion's electronics corner

Rionu Custom Electronics for your Mandos
--->> Sales thread

WIP's: Post-Imperial costume. Nite Owl helmet.

Mundo Airsofter - Airsoft news & reviews

Fabian

• Mando ldiot
Re: Lion's electronics corner
« Reply #46 on: Aug 04, 2021, 09:18 AM »
So cool

This is the way
Mando name : Azrud Shurd
Up to date WIP: https://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=207106.msg2255614#msg2255614

I just realized that my calculator history is more embarrassing than than my computer browser history.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!