Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Rookie from Vic

• 4 Replies
Rookie from Vic
« on: Jul 29, 2017, 01:57 AM »
Hey fellow BCers! My name is Lach (pronounced Lock) I didn't think there was a chapter in BC so I didn't sign up till literally this moment, when I found out. I have been thinking and planning to make a set of mando armour for a few years, and finally I have officially started cutting my armour pieces out of sintra. Its a slow process because I go to school in Calgary and my workshop is back in Vic. Just wanted to reach out and say hello because I'm most likely to be asking a few questions.

Zophar Ptay

• Ba'buir'ika
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 40% increase or more Celebration Orlando 2017
Re: Rookie from Vic
« Reply #1 on: Jul 29, 2017, 01:50 PM »
Hey Lach, I'm in Vancouver but if you ever make it out this way, I'd love to meet up.   We have pretty regular armour parties both here and on the Island if you want to meet up with locals some time!

Late Crusader WIP

If it aint broke, fix it till it is.
« Reply #2 on: Jul 29, 2017, 11:06 PM »
Sounds great! I'll definitely be keeping tabs to see if there is any armour parties that I can make it to.

GardenGeek

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 40% increase or more
« Reply #3 on: Aug 15, 2017, 12:14 AM »
Hi Lach! Welcome to the club 🙂 There is quite a group in Vancouver, and Zoph has frequent armour parties that are a great place to gather tips and start your armour 🙂  And I'm in Nanaimo if you're ever up this way. There are some other recruits in Vic as well as a longtime member; theredmandalorian. Definitely drop them a line, armour making is always more fun with friends 🙂

« Reply #4 on: Aug 23, 2017, 12:30 AM »
I'm here!
A little late but starting to watch the forums again.  Alas I'm a sailor and will be gone for another month, but when I get back I need to start sprucing up my armour a bit.
If the other recruits in the area pipe up maybe we can finally get an armour build in Vic going before winter.

TRM-MMCC-0117
Strength an Honour

I'M NOT RETIRED!!  just upgrading!..... again!
Sector Victoria BC

http://mandalorianmercs.org/who-we-are/club-charter/mercs-codex/

http://mandalorianmercs.org/who-we-are/mission-history/

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!