Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Introducing Modan Kordo

• 3 Replies
Introducing Modan Kordo
« on: Aug 11, 2017, 07:12 AM »
I finally managed to get my kit finished, after what seems like ages...

Stripes were received a few days ago...

Here's Modan Kordo!

Thanks to everyone for your encouragement and support throughout this build. I hope to see a lot of you at some point in the upcoming troops!

B.o.B.B. #008
Grey Brigade OT Guard #021

Maljohn Han'Tor

• "I have a bad feeling about this."
  • Awards Family events Award for 10 official invasions. Special Weapons Force Hunter Brigade Member
Re: Introducing Modan Kordo
« Reply #1 on: Aug 11, 2017, 09:11 AM »

Sith killed my Mudder! Sith killed my Fadder! Sith killed my people!  They took my fadder’s sward!

Mandalorian Riders #0015, Nerf-herders #09, B.E.A.R.D.S.  #062, B.O.M.B. #35, Kilted Mandalorian brigade #22, B.O.O.M. #05,  VRCA  #60, XMG  #10, Iron Fang #4, KOVA #13, M.A.R.S. #40, M5 #64, L.O.B. #11

Havelock

• I probably have a link for that.
  • Awards Celebration Anaheim 2022 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #2 on: Aug 11, 2017, 12:39 PM »
Those kill stripes are looking good, vod.  Congratulations!

"Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness."  - Terry Pratchett
Have you explored all that the Royal War College of Mandalore has to offer?
« Reply #3 on: Aug 11, 2017, 02:03 PM »
They were a wonderful surprise at the end of a crazy day at work, so they were doubly appreciated!

B.o.B.B. #008
Grey Brigade OT Guard #021

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!