Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Cheeks

• 2 Replies

Urdnot Kane

• Ratiin ke ja'hailir jaon'kovid
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2024. Donated four quarters of 2023. 6 or more Education Points in a single year.
Cheeks
« on: Aug 12, 2017, 05:20 PM »
From what I'm reading, recessed cheeks are required for modern design helmets, is that correct? And if so, is there a minimum depth? In a perfect world I can cut out the cheeks and form some straight replacement pieces.

Ratiin ke ja'hailir jaon'kovid.

Darth_Vemon

• Crush your enemies, see them driven before you...
Re: Cheeks
« Reply #1 on: Aug 14, 2017, 05:34 PM »
I don't believe there is a minimum depth per se, just that the helmet has to have an obvious inset to the cheeks. 
Too deep, it won't be comfortable to wear, too shallow and it won't be noticeable.

On the other hand, Legacy helmets do not require the inset cheeks, and are considered modern. 

K'dumi haran doslanir bat vheh ures aranov.

Benjin "Farlander" Kov'nyn

Check out my fanfic:
http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=130493.0

Cabur Akaata #49 M5SP #22 B.O.O.M. #21 Aluminati #46

Urdnot Kane

• Ratiin ke ja'hailir jaon'kovid
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2024. Donated four quarters of 2023. 6 or more Education Points in a single year.
Re: Cheeks
« Reply #2 on: Aug 14, 2017, 06:35 PM »
Thank you very much!

Ratiin ke ja'hailir jaon'kovid.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!