Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Air Force Blue Flight suits

• 3 Replies
Air Force Blue Flight suits
« on: Aug 27, 2017, 08:17 PM »
My friends,

I have a question about the coloring of Flight Suits, I saw a sale n flight suits in my size but they are Air Force Blue. SHould I get one or would it be best to choose a diffrent color. I am just starting and my PLates were cut but I am waiting until next Armor Party to get them molded.

I am working accessories and soft parts, the Flight suit is the base so I am starting there.  Is blue and accepted color after weathering it?

Thanks for any help.

With Regards,

Darrell

A blade knows only the cut, they who weild it  make it a tool or weapon.

Anansi

• Ratiin Am Jate'Kara
  • Awards Donated one quarter of 2023. Award for 10 official invasions. Special Weapons 6 or more Education Points in a single year.
Re: Air Force Blue Flight suits
« Reply #1 on: Aug 27, 2017, 11:07 PM »
As long as the fabric isn't patterned (ex. Camo, polka dots, etc.), it's good.

May Hod Ha'ran guide my tongue, may Kad Ha'rangir guide my gun, and may Arasuum guide you to your final slumber.

MMCC #2010 - Nevik Marev
Cabur Akaata Member 139 | O.S.B.A. 007
Gunslinger - Special Weapons Brigade
Anansi's Longstrike Carbine
Another Anansi Nerf Mod
Anansi's Armor WIP
« Reply #2 on: Aug 27, 2017, 11:15 PM »
My friend,

Solid blue., thanks for the quick response. I will see what I can do. WIll send a pic when and if I can get it.

With respects.

Darrell

A blade knows only the cut, they who weild it  make it a tool or weapon.

Zando

• Hello!
« Reply #3 on: Aug 27, 2017, 11:56 PM »
My friend,

Solid blue., thanks for the quick response. I will see what I can do. WIll send a pic when and if I can get it.

With respects.

Darrell

You should be fine. You can really go with any color (I've seen white flight suits, pink ones, black, grey, tan, yellow, I think orange, etc). Mandalorians are really big on customizing their armor, so as long as it's a solid color and matches the rest of your kit, you should be fine. For example, I've got black Red kap coveralls, to match the color scheme in my profile pic.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!