Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Rampage & T-Rex team build

• 70 Replies
Re: Rampage & T-Rex team build
« Reply #45 on: May 18, 2019, 06:01 PM »
Thank you! I've been pushing myself to stay motivated. I try to do something with my build every day. Getting close to laying some paint soon!

« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 12:23 PM by Rampage » Logged
« Reply #46 on: May 27, 2019, 12:49 PM »
Seams like each step is half the distance of the last one.  Started with long strides now I'm inching along.  Push through. Progress is progress.

« Reply #47 on: May 31, 2019, 06:28 AM »
Scrubs arrived.

Jenga Feet

• Shiloh - Kyrimorut
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
« Reply #48 on: Jun 02, 2019, 09:05 PM »
Every time I see and update on this build I get excited  :porg2:

Stellar craftsmanship as always! That backplate fits like a glove. Looks like the scrubs fit well too!

He/Him Pronouns | Kyrimorut Clan | Official Invasions: 31
« Reply #49 on: Jun 04, 2019, 06:06 PM »
Every time I see and update on this build I get excited  :porg2:

Stellar craftsmanship as always! That backplate fits like a glove. Looks like the scrubs fit well too!

Thank you very much. I have always wanted to be a Star Wars character  but never thought I'd have anything near this. The MMCC has been the finest and most helpful group of people around.

Adding the last of the trauma plating this week. Looking to incorporate  some mesh to match the the back of the bucket.

Corvyn Nuhunar

• Cin Vhetin, my dudes
« Reply #50 on: Jun 04, 2019, 07:24 PM »
Trauma plating looks lovely, vod. I can't wait to see this kit all put together and mounted up; I keep scrolling back up through the thread just to look at the silhouette on that helmet. Seriously gorgeous.  :<3:

« Reply #51 on: Jun 05, 2019, 09:10 PM »
Trauma plating looks lovely, vod. I can't wait to see this kit all put together and mounted up; I keep scrolling back up through the thread just to look at the silhouette on that helmet. Seriously gorgeous.  :<3:

Thank you! I've tried to get a little futher every day. I have a very small bit of shaping left on these last 2 pieces. Then painting.

« Reply #52 on: Jun 07, 2019, 11:22 PM »
Paint started.  Getting excited!

« Reply #53 on: Jun 08, 2019, 07:07 PM »
Paint is mostly done. Weathering and greeblies to add. Take in the legs and add some velcro to the vest in ppaces. Rather pleased with how it looks! Plates need final placement, but the gaps will be consistent. Waiting until then to fit the chest diamond.

Kol Var'Das

• Beanpole
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #54 on: Jun 09, 2019, 12:17 PM »
Looks great! Apologies if this has been mentioned before, but it looks like the flightsuit will need some tailoring around the legs and possibly the arms to reduce bagginess. Nice going though! Can't wait to see it done!

« Reply #55 on: Jun 09, 2019, 09:44 PM »
No apologies required. You are doing exactly want I need. Good, timely direction. You keep us all safe durimg our builds. I thank you for that.
 I just ordered new pants with an athletic fit. Thought it would be easier the sewing the ones I got.

« Reply #56 on: Jun 17, 2019, 08:29 PM »
Almost done.

Jenga Feet

• Shiloh - Kyrimorut
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
« Reply #57 on: Jun 17, 2019, 08:35 PM »
Loving it!!!  :porg2:

He/Him Pronouns | Kyrimorut Clan | Official Invasions: 31
« Reply #58 on: Jun 23, 2019, 06:00 PM »
Weekend progress.

Kandosii Tor

• MMCC 1164
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #59 on: Jun 24, 2019, 12:39 PM »
Dude, this looks stellar.  :like:

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!