Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Nur's Legacy Armor WIP

• 13 Replies

NoRad

Nur's Legacy Armor WIP
« on: Sep 11, 2017, 06:03 PM »
Hello there!
The name's Nuriddin. Got a mandalorian name, Nau'ur Kryze. I'm from Moscow, Russia. Red Fist Clan.
Finally decided to start a WIP.
All kit is the result of HUGE help of Choruk Bomos and Rocketrain.
The concept of my armor is heavily influenced by Emperor's Guard (The Red Ones), upcoming Praetorians (Snoke's guard), and even Mandalore the Ultimate.

So today we made the chest. It's kinda mix of Legacy and SWG armor, but I like it.
Especially love the gorget, and, maybe in future, will replace it with even bigger version.

« Last Edit: Sep 11, 2017, 07:57 PM by NoRad » Logged
We’re part of the last garrison.

Naran Baatar

• "The Khan"
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. 15+ clan level invasions Order of the Ori'Ramikad 15+ clan level invasions 267th Rapid Assault
Re: Nur's Legacy Armor WIP
« Reply #1 on: Sep 11, 2017, 07:54 PM »
For Legacy armor, you cannot have a gap between the collar and the chest plates, nor between the chest plates and the diamond. If you want to keep that look. Then I would suggest putting a plate behind those plates to close the gaps.

Also it is against the forum rules to double post, in the future just modify your most recent post instead of double posting.

NoRad

« Reply #2 on: Sep 12, 2017, 03:23 PM »
For Legacy armor, you cannot have a gap between the collar and the chest plates, nor between the chest plates and the diamond. If you want to keep that look. Then I would suggest putting a plate behind those plates to close the gaps.

Also it is against the forum rules to double post, in the future just modify your most recent post instead of double posting.

Thank you, Naran. I fixed all the mistakes.

So here's renewed chest armor. Now it has no gaps and looks like cuirass (I love it)

And we also made the shoulders. Note: Shoulders will be over my red cape (as Mandalore the Ultimate wore his cape & shoulders)

So here's chest armor AND shoulder armor.

Soon there will be photos with all of this on me + the cape.

Tek Sa'an

• OM #1005 - QMU #007 - Vinyl'alor
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions Family events Order of the Ori'Ramikad 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ clan level invasions
« Reply #3 on: Sep 12, 2017, 05:30 PM »
Wow! Those shoulders are awesome. Nice work.

ORI’RAMIKAD 2020 | OM #1005 | QMU #007 | VINYL'ALOR | IG-85736

Naran Baatar

• "The Khan"
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. 15+ clan level invasions Order of the Ori'Ramikad 15+ clan level invasions 267th Rapid Assault
« Reply #4 on: Sep 12, 2017, 06:37 PM »
Looks good and I am happy you are happy with it :)

Keep up the good work!

Cyberdemon

• Just point me at what you want destroyed
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #5 on: Sep 16, 2017, 08:52 PM »
looks awesome dude i love the large shoulders.

Ohl'd Vart

• The PoL Cat
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017 Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #6 on: Sep 17, 2017, 11:23 AM »
Looks awesome! :)

Rob

Alorad of BVC (now House): 2007-2013
Alor of MMCC: 2013-2023
Counselor to Mandalore: 2024
Retired from MMCC: 02/10/24

"17 years...it was good, while it lasted."

Rin V'khari

• #allthefilth
« Reply #7 on: Sep 18, 2017, 01:33 PM »
Nice work, vod!  Looks great!

NoRad

« Reply #8 on: Sep 19, 2017, 12:20 PM »
Miss me?  :)
Here's another update of my legacy armor.
ATTENTION: I know that my helmet is too big and will replace it ASAP. And I will REWORK my leg armor and maybe add some parts. Oh, and probably there will be another shoes  ;D

Oh, I totally forgot to mention, that Helmet and Cod armor will be recolored. The scheme is red 'n white.

Cyberdemon

• Just point me at what you want destroyed
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #9 on: Sep 19, 2017, 04:35 PM »
looks cool dude.  keep it up.

Kol Varek

• Beanpole (Formerly Kol Var'Das)
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #10 on: Sep 20, 2017, 03:04 PM »
Looks great, keep it up!

If you insist on wielding a hammer, you better be sure you can correctly identify a nail.

NoRad

« Reply #11 on: Oct 09, 2017, 04:53 PM »
So there was a double event - IgroMir and Comic-Con Russia, and I was on these events in my new armor, so check this out!

The vibroaxe isn’t mine, I will have my very own glaive. Pouches will be replaced with real ones, from leather, not fabric. And we decided not to wear my big red cape to this event and made small tattered cape in one day specially for convention. So it will be replaced, I guess.

Kol Varek

• Beanpole (Formerly Kol Var'Das)
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #12 on: Oct 09, 2017, 05:46 PM »
Very nice!

If you insist on wielding a hammer, you better be sure you can correctly identify a nail.

NoRad

« Reply #13 on: Oct 09, 2017, 05:51 PM »
Very nice!
Thanks)
And I wanna ask you a question. Maybe you can help me.
Is Plume allowed on helmets like Plume on a Senate Guards’ helmets?
Cause I want to customize my helmet a little bit but don’t know what to apply. The only thing I decided is that I’m going to apply a visor protector like the one on a helmet of our Mandalore)

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!