Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Valara -Softparts-

• 11 Replies
Valara -Softparts-
« on: Jun 11, 2009, 03:40 PM »
I decided to go with the tracksuit idea, and after some searching on the net I found the one I wanted.

My sister was grudgingly nice enough to take the picture for me.

And I found some boots to, I tell you honestly I love these boots xD

If anyone wanted to know
Where I got them: http://www.fashionpalm.com/juicy-couture-tracksuit-c-35_42_46.html
http://www.zappos.com/product/7469433/color/3

Dazarus Marev

• I'm Clone 1
Re: Valara -Softparts-
« Reply #1 on: Jun 11, 2009, 06:51 PM »
The boots look good. That track suit thingy looks like it is going to be hot and your going to add armor and helmet... heat casulty. If its not then ignore my comment.  Now you just need armor and your good.

« Reply #2 on: Jun 12, 2009, 12:26 AM »
I'm a tough girl D:

Yeah, I know but as long as I keep drinking water when ever I can, should'nt I be fine?

Your forgot the other softparts, my helmet, and weapons xD

Dazarus Marev

• I'm Clone 1
« Reply #3 on: Jun 12, 2009, 12:44 AM »
Details Details :D ;D

« Reply #4 on: Jun 24, 2009, 11:13 PM »
Looks good, but I hope you aren't in FL, I don't think there IS enough water to drink in something that looks like it's that warm.

Rejoice, for very bad things are about to happen. - Richard the Warlock
« Reply #5 on: Jun 25, 2009, 09:34 PM »
Well, I live the part of texas where is hot-but dry.
And it kinda saddens me I bought this then Hyda comes out with nice-thiner-cheaper things to use as flight suits.
oi

« Reply #6 on: Jun 26, 2009, 06:29 AM »
Don't sweat that part, there will ALWAYS be bigger, better, faster, stronger, lighter, cheaper, prettier stuff coming out. You work with what you have at the moment and upgrade as you go.

Rejoice, for very bad things are about to happen. - Richard the Warlock

Mandalore the Uniter

• Herder of Cats
  • Uniting the Faithful.
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. Celebration Chicago Celebration Orlando 2017 Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #7 on: Jul 02, 2009, 11:09 AM »
Don't sweat that part, there will ALWAYS be bigger, better, faster, stronger, lighter, cheaper, prettier stuff coming out. You work with what you have at the moment and upgrade as you go.

This is to true!  What you have so far looks great, and the good thing about it is that it will pull the sweat off your body fairly quickly.  Thats one of the main things you have to look at when the flight suit, how comfortable is it gonna be?  Xian uses a velvety type gray jumpsuit, and it works great but it's a bit more delicate than I like for armor. 

I had an awesome sig once, till Photobucket killed it. *frownyface*
« Reply #8 on: Jan 31, 2010, 09:24 PM »
Lookie what I's got!

I'd miss placed one of the leg straps so thats why only one is tied down.

This is pretty much everything I have now. That Gerth belt, Is reall a scarf...which I wear all the time. Its soft! D:

Mandalore the Uniter

• Herder of Cats
  • Uniting the Faithful.
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. Celebration Chicago Celebration Orlando 2017 Shock Infantry Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #9 on: Feb 03, 2010, 08:41 AM »
Looking awesome!  The blue and black seems to be a popular combination of colors, I think they match very well. 

I had an awesome sig once, till Photobucket killed it. *frownyface*

Dar'kumn Vol

• Your song has yet to be written.
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #10 on: Feb 09, 2010, 11:05 PM »
Looking good so far Valara. Are you currently working on your plates? I only ask as you seem to be far enough along to shape them already.

There are no heroes, only those with conscience. Once they take rise, none shall stop them. They lead us forward into tomorrow not limited by today. They are who we strive to be.
« Reply #11 on: Feb 18, 2010, 02:21 PM »
Yes, there sitting in a box waiting to be shipped down to Spanner. Lifes been getting in the way. ):

nvm got them painted, will show later

« Last Edit: Mar 01, 2010, 03:34 PM by Valara Sunrider » Logged

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!