Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Mando WIP

• 17 Replies

Ordeyn

• MMCC #0629
  • Awards Celebration Chicago 40+ hrs Charity Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: Mando WIP
« Reply #15 on: Feb 11, 2018, 09:59 PM »
Yay, progress!

I like the just "enough amounts" of gold on the helmet and the chest plates. Whatever you end up doing with the knees/gaunts, I'm sure it will tie in very nicely. :) Plus, you can always repaint!

- Taakure Clan -
« Reply #16 on: Feb 13, 2018, 09:17 PM »
I've tacked my armor plates to my flak vest, but I wanted to get some feedback on placement before making anything permanent. Do you guys think anything needs to be changed?

Thanks for your help!

Kris Jasra

• "A womprat could pilot better than you" Jaxx Jasra
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
« Reply #17 on: Feb 13, 2018, 11:06 PM »
From where they are in that picture, the collar is just a touch off centre, make sure that's dead central before placing it first and putting everything else lined up with that. Then move the chest plates together just a touch if you can and trim the diamond down a little to fit (or trim the top and bottom of the chest plates around the diamond) so that it slots in with an equal gap surrounding it. Then just pop the ab into the gap.
You're pretty much there, beyond the trimming most of the changes I suggested are likely due to tape slip from the looks of it so should be perfect on the final attachment when they won't shift.

Vi ram'or te'prudiise. Gotal par akaan, vi jatnese be te jatnese. Bal cuun kote o'r gar tal.

The only safe way to take out Kris would be with an orbital bombardment.... and even then your chances of surviving are only 50:50

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!