Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Sabine Wren 3D Files

• 5 Replies
Sabine Wren 3D Files
« on: Feb 22, 2018, 01:11 PM »
My wife is interested in creating a Sabine Wren costume. Are there any 3D files for her armor? I've seen several files for the helmet, but haven't seen anything for her armor. It is something I'd be willing to pay for. Thanks!

Rebel Legion - Captain Rex (Rebels

Zaroc

• "Everything you heard about me is true."
  • Awards Special Weapons Special Operations Brigade Member
Re: Sabine Wren 3D Files
« Reply #1 on: Feb 22, 2018, 02:20 PM »
I think Aprilstorm is working on 3d gauntlets :)

PWS #009 - New Death Watch Order #43 - O.O.P.S. ! #49
Brigade approved as Privateer/Gunslinger

Havelock

• The Motivat'alor | I've got a link for that.
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #2 on: Mar 01, 2018, 07:26 AM »
Yep.  April is offering season 3 Sabine gauntlets in her store.  Not sure if she's selling the file or not, but you're welcome to PM her about it.

"Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness."  - Terry Pratchett | Mk I | Mk II | Havelock Fiction | Invasions - 23

Sep Ho'ban

• Hammersaw
  • Awards Mobile Engineers Brigade Member Special Operations Brigade Member Award for 10 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions
« Reply #3 on: Mar 01, 2018, 09:39 AM »
The files are up for sale in her ETSY Store -- April Storm Props.   there are some sabine helmets on thingiverse, the rest of the armor is really easier made out of sintra, other than the shoulders, which a lot of people cut out of PVC elbows.

« Reply #4 on: Apr 24, 2018, 12:50 PM »
I'm in the same boat, I have all the armor made but am having trouble forming Sintra into a good shape for her chest armor.  It seems I either get a single conical form sticking out or after I have curved it, the edges loose their straightness.  I'd love to just 3d print the chest and finish with bondo.

Sep Ho'ban

• Hammersaw
  • Awards Mobile Engineers Brigade Member Special Operations Brigade Member Award for 10 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions
« Reply #5 on: Apr 24, 2018, 04:48 PM »
to get compound curves, you must cut darts.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!