Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Templates for the bucket build

• 3 Replies

Toonz

• Noobie in Ottawa looking for all the help I can ge
Templates for the bucket build
« on: Dec 12, 2017, 01:31 PM »
Can someone please tell me where to find templates for the bucket build Mando helmet? I've been watching tutorials right left and center but none of them actually list a site or link where to get the templates to make it.

Big ideas, big plans, big hopes.

Sep Ho'ban

• Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Mobile Engineers Brigade Member Special Operations Brigade Member Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: Templates for the bucket build
« Reply #1 on: Dec 12, 2017, 02:16 PM »
https://www.thedentedhelmet.com/forums/threads/boba-fett-helmet-blueprints-templates.3721/
These, or google "Wizards of Flight Boba templates"   
Edit: Keb's link is probably better.

This is what I worked from to do my scratch build: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=130486.0

« Last Edit: Dec 12, 2017, 02:29 PM by Sep Ho'ban » Logged

Kebii'tra Verda

• Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017 Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 25 official invasions.
#0127a Kebii'tra Verda
267th Brigade "Remo's Raiders"
Above and Beyond

Toonz

• Noobie in Ottawa looking for all the help I can ge
Re: Templates for the bucket build
« Reply #3 on: Dec 12, 2017, 02:56 PM »
thanks guys

Big ideas, big plans, big hopes.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!